Chapter 2

You weren't out long. The collision of your forehead and the mirror had knocked you clean out. You came to surrounded in mirror shards, a throbbing pain in your head, and the bathroom door bursting open. You didn't have time to process what was going on when the fear leapt back into your throat. The masked man lurched forward and grabbed you by the throat, yanking you up and inspecting your face.
"Well aren't you a beaut," he snickered, gripping your face so hard you began whimpering, "hey, Hoodie! I got her."
The hooded man from earlier, who you assumed was Hoodie, entered the bathroom. His hands were stuffed in his pockets, and he seemed alarmingly calm. You began to squirm and cry, trying anything to free yourself. How did it get to this? Where did you go wrong?
"Stop fucking moving!" He suddenly turned back to you, and you felt yourself fall to the floor as he punched you in the face. You cried out in pain as glass pierced your skin, blood dripping down onto the dirty tiles, "fuck sake. This is what fucking happens when you don't just fucking stay still! Next time I'll do worse than that-"
"Masky." Hoodie interrupted, causing the masked man to turn and look at him, "there is bound to be a customer soon. We need to move."
"Whatever..." Masky growled, then turned to you and grabbed your wrist, yanking you up, "scream and I'll rip out your fucking voicebox, you hear me?" All you did was nod violently, and he snatched you up and threw you over his shoulder.
You screwed your eyes shut as tears welled up, terror choking you up so much you couldn't even speak. This couldn't be happening. This had to be some messed up dream. But the sharp pain on your face and where the glass had stuck into your bare skin said otherwise. Masky walked out of the back door and approached a car that you hadn't even noticed when you arrived. Hoodie climbed into the driver's seat, and Masky opened the back door and threw you in. He then slammed the door and got in the passenger's seat. As the car started, you turned around to see someone else was in the back seat with you. The first thing you noticed is that they twitched. Not constantly, but every so often their head would jerk, or they would make clicking sounds. The second thing is that they wore orange goggles and a mouthguard. Noticing you staring, they slowly turned to look at you.
"What, never seen a creepypasta before?" He snapped, and you retracted into yourself quickly. Hoodie started the car, and pulled away quickly.
"Toby, knock her out." Hoodie suddenly said. Before you could react, you felt a sharp hit to the back of your neck, and your vision went dark.

You came to just as Hoodie was driving up a dirt road, then he began to park. You could just see that there was a house of some sort. Leaning forward slightly, you took a look at your destination. It was a huge, old wooden mansion. It looked like it had been made by people who vaguely knew how to build a house, with about six stories, towers, random rooms and balconies jutting out in places, a huge porch, and a large circular window at the top centre of the mansion, with two large sticks making a cross over it. In the window, you thought you saw a white figure, but then it was gone.
The door you were closest to was suddenly thrown open and a hand grabbed you, yanking you out roughly. Masky stood you up, and you immediately began squirming and pleading.
"Please, let me go! I'll do anything, if you want money just say s-" you were cut off when Masky groaned angrily and grabbed your face.
"Can you shut the fuck up for TWO FUCKING SECONDS?! Just shut the fuck up for once!" You shrank into yourself again, and Masky grabbed you and threw you over his shoulder, then followed the other proxies into the huge house.
Immediately, you felt a sickening, sticky feeling. The mansion was full of noise, and not in a good, lively way. Distant arguments, screaming, groaning, muttering. The sounds of pipes shaking, floorboards creaking and  electricity sparking. The house was as poorly made as it appeared on the outside. The energy in the house felt watchful and purely evil, like all the light in the world had fled. The grim reaper doesn't even come knocking here out of fear.
Masky crossed the huge room towards a staircase which bent when he ascended it. As he continued up staircases and down hallways, occasionally a door would crack open and a pair of watchful eyes would latch onto yours, like they would come snatch you at any moment. But they never did. Eventually, Masky got to a certain door and flung it open, then threw you in. You landed on the floorboards with a thump, and let out a whimper. The injuries from falling on glass twice still stung, and you were pretty sure you had glass stuck somewhere. Masky stared down at you for a long moment, then stepped out of the room and slammed the door, the sound of the door locking being the only reassuring thing you had heard in the past few hours.

You wasn't sure how long had passed. But you had been curled up in the corner of that room for a while. You could hear the earliest birds chirping outside when the door unlocked and opened. The figure waited for the door to fully open before leaning against the doorway and looking down at you.
"Y/N, is it?" They asked. It was Toby, from the car ride. You didn't respond, but nodded, "nice chat. Guess you don't want my help then."
"W-wait!" You called out just as he reached for the door handle, "yes. That's my name."
"For a second there I thought Masky had really gone ahead with the voicebox threat," Toby approached you and knelt down, and you saw he was carrying a box. He held his hand out, and you gave him your arm. He then began inspecting it, then picking the glass out of your wounds.
The two of you fell silent as he did this, until he moved onto your legs and bandaged you up.
"There. Thank me later," Toby said, his face contorting and letting out a shrill whistle, "sorry. Tics."
"That's okay," you replied, your voice still shaking. You took a look around, then looked at Toby cautiously. It was dark, but the moon was surprisingly bright and lit up the room so you could just make out Toby's features. He was still wearing his mouthguard, but his goggles were set on top of his head, "why am I here? What do you want?"
"Harvest," Toby explained bluntly, then sat down, "they collect humans that they like then bring them to Slenderman to eat. It's different than just killing people and giving their souls to Him once you're done. It's more personal to the creepypastas so it's more... quenching I guess you could say."
"Wait, slenderman? Creepypastas?" Your head reeled. Waa that all real? All the "bullshit" you found weird in middle school?
"Yes. We're real. Damn, so interesting. Don't interrupt me next time," Toby snapped, then clicked his tongue twice before continuing, "sorry, but you're going to die. Unless Masky ends up taking a liking to you. But he never does."
Toby then got up and picked up what he had brought and turned to the door to leave. Two figures suddenly appeared in the doorway.
"Ah, Toby. Early for the show," you recognised Masky's voice, and he stepped into the light. The moonlight reflected off his mask, "This is it, Y/N. This is your reaping. Let's begin, shall we?"