Epilogue

Song
Boy with luv - BTS
5 years later.....
Moon Cho-hee POV
"Hera, Mira, Melee....OHW!!!" I heard the crowd chant as we headed to the stage.
The past five years was eventful. We released almost 7 albums and all was hit. We hit the Billboard hot 100 and even won the award for the best k-pop in the BBMAs.
Mine and Jimin's relationship is still strong but he had to leave for the ARMY 1 year ago and I missed him a lot.
Hoseok oppa left along with Joon oppa and returned 3 years ago. My nephew and niece is 7 now and they are amazing as always.
Taehyung and Jimin enlisted together while Jungkook is going to enlist soon which made Areum all worried. Soo-Ya and Taehyung decided to tie the knot before he left in a private ceremony. Melee and Jay started to date 3 years ago and they are adorable.
Now we are in our recent albums world tour.
This is was special album for me since I wrote it because I started to miss him.
We held our mic and sang our new song..

Missing you in waves
I'm drowning in these waves
(Miss you.........)
Thought about you makes me cry

Sad or happy you're the first person
I want to talk
I miss you more than words can say

Only one I want is you
My mind is full of you
Missing you in my arms
Heaven is a place with you

Missing you in waves
I'm drowning in these waves
(Miss you...)
Thought about you makes me cry

I want to lay in ur chest
Listen to your heartbeat
I will wait for you till you and hold my hands

I wanna look I to your eyes
And say " I LOVE YOU, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH"

Only one I want is you
My mind is full of you
Missing you in my arms
Heaven is a place with you
  I had tears in my eyes because I was missing him so much. I sat down immediately and Melee, Areum ran to me to comfort me.
I heard the fans chant,
" Don't cry! Don't cry! Hera!!" I looked up and smiled with tears in my eyes.
Suddenly all the light sticks went down and the stadium was dark.
I was confused and looked around.
"Melee, Mira what is happening guys??"
Suddenly there was light in a particular area and I squinted to see . It was my sister, mom, dad and Hobi oppa with their kids waving their light sticks.
I was in shock but it was not the end. Another set of light sticks lit up. There stood Mark oppa and Kyung soo unnie with their 2 year old waving excitedly.
Soon another set was lit up and this time it was big one.
Jin oppa and Ja-Yung unnie, Joon Oppa and Eun Ae unnie, Yoongi oppa and Sim-Yeon unnie all these people with their kids and finally Jungkook with Areum.
Another light lit up and this time team Enhypen with Jay and Melee holding hands and near them was Sa-Rang unnie with her boyfriend Jackson wang...yes unexpected.
I was confused at what was happening and then two red light sticks lit up in the middle of the and I saw Taehyung and Soo-Ya smiling.
Wait a minute if  Taehyung is back then....
To clear my confusion they both moved up and there stood Jimin..my Park Jimin!
The light went out and a spotlight was on him with his red suit and flowers in his hands.

my Park Jimin!The light went out and a spotlight was on him with his red suit and flowers in his hands

The big screen lit up suddenly and it displayed
WILL and the crowd on left side yelled it.
Then YOU the right side yelled it.
MARRY displayed and the middle yelled.
I knew where this was going and I was in shock.
My sister held up M , Kyung soo unnie held E and Areum held Cho.  The Enhypen held Hee?
I still didn't recover and in the spotlight Jimin got down on his knees and said,
"Wi you marry me, Cho-hee ah?" His voice ecohed through the stadium.
I nodded vigoursly and shakingly brought the mike to my mouth,
"Yes...a million times".
The crowd cleared and he ran up to me. I had tears all of my face. He came up to the stage and held me.
"Wow, you look beautiful. I missed you, my snore face", he said quietly and I hit him lightly.
"Paboya...I missed you more. When did you come?"
"Yesterday and we planned it all yesterday", he said and held my hand.
He slid on the ring and I just looked at it in awe.
"CONGRATULATIONS HERA!!!" the fans yelled and I saw the whole stadium was red and it spelled
WE LOVE YOU !!!
I started the cry again and Jimin laughed as he hugged me.
I scanned the crowd and I spotted all the people I considered close in the crowd all happy and it made me feel happy too.
"You liked it?" He asked and I pretended to think which made him feel alarmed and I laughed at his expression..
"How can I not!!" He heaved a relieved a sigh.
The fireworks started and we looked up while holding each other.
We held the mike and sand together....
For the Fans...For our family....for our Friends....
But mainly..
For US!!!
_______________________________________
Hey guys...we  have reached the end of this book and hope you liked it.
Please make sure to show your support for my other works as well.
Borahae 💜