Chapter 17

Song
Serendipity - BTS Jimin
Moon Cho-hee POV
Guessed it...I knew the answer to that question and I asked it to get hurt..
"Oh really, that's great..hehe I just asked for a clarification", I said and turned to leave.
"I'm in love with you .. always have always will", I stopped in my tracks and turned around.
"What? I thought I heard it wrong, it sounded like you said you love me?"
"You heard it right. I thought you already can tell when I literally sang about it".
"Damn it Melee was right", I muttered in my breath.
"Now, answer me. Do you still like me or not. Because if not I can finally move on", he said and I opened my mouth then closed it again.
"I haven't figured it out yet", I said honestly because I'm still confused.
He laughed and came to me ruffles my hair and came in front of face,
"Take you time snore face, tell me before the day ends", he said and left.
I stood there  confused and analysing what had just happened.
Park Jimin loves me...
I am just digesting the words and blushed. I returned to the dorm and immediately Melee noticed my face.
"Okay, where did you go and who did you meet that made you blush so hard huh..."
I blushed even harder and she wiggled her eyebrows,
"So, what did Park Jimin say?"
"Nothing, wait how did you know I met him".
"It's textbook", she said as she munched her chips while watching drama.
"Okay, I'm going to my room and by the way where is Mira?"I asked her
"Date with Jungkook. Speaking of which u should get myself someone Mira has Jungkook and you have Jimin", she said thoughtfully.
"I am not dating Jimin, yet", I said the last word quietly.
"Wait, what did you say",before she could interrogate me even more I went inside my room.
During my shower I was thinking about my feelings it was in such a mess I don't what I feel. That's when I decided to meet up with my advisor of a kind..my sister.
I called and she immediately picked up,
"Waee... Cho-hee what happened?"
"Unnie I need a help or rather your advice on something. Meet at the 'Dine out' cafe please", I asked. I knew she was on a break now to take care of the twins.
"Okay, I'll meet you there", she said and cut the call.
I got ready and came out to find Melee engrossed in the drama that she didn't respond when I said I was leaving.
I reached the cafe and noticed that she was with the twins. I missed them. They were with my parents for a while since both my sister and oppa was busy.
"So, what do you need my advice for?"
I scratching my neck in embarrassment and explained about the confession.
"Wah..daebak", she said as she held Hwan-Wook and I had Myung-Hee.
"I know right! I didn't know he loved me hell I thought he hated me", I said in disbelief.
"I didn't tell about that. Even a child knew he liked you and never stopped. What surprised was that it took so long for him to confess!" She said and I looked at  her in shock.
"What except you everyone knew. Now what is your feeling about you?", She said as she sipped her drink while adjusting Hwan-Wook who was squirming. She finally let him down and made him sit down next to her.
"I don't know unnie. I feel my heart race when I meet him and awkward around him. But, you can't consider that a sure sign. I liked him before and I still have lingering feeling but I don't know if it had grown or just the old feelings", I said as I slumped in my seat. Myung-Hee was sitting beside me now and playing with the tissues and I was playing with her hair.
"Aish, I don't know your feelings but the sooner you realise the better", she said. We talked for a bit and she left since she had some pending work apparently at home.
I decided to go to my studio for some practice and when I switched on th music to dance and the song which came on was
'Serendipity' the song he sang on our first date and Areum had added it to our playlist.
His voice boomed in the speakers of the studio,

All this is no coincidence
Just, just, by my feeling
The whole world is different from yesterday
Just, just, with your joy

When you called me
I became your flower
As if we were waiting
We bloom until we ache

Maybe it’s the providence of the universe
It just had to be that
You know, I know
You are me, I am you

As much as my heart flutters, I’m worried
The destiny is jealous of us
Just like you I’m so scared
When you see me, when you touch me

The universe has moved for us
Without missing a single thing
Our happiness was meant to be
Cuz you love me, and I love you

You’re my penicillium, saving me, saving me
My angel, my world
I’m your Calico cat, here to see you
Love me now, touch me now

Just let me love you (let me love, let me love you)
Since the creation of the universe
Everything was destined
Just let me love you (let me love, let me love you)

Let me love, let me love you

I danced as I remember me sitting in the recording room while he was singing this song for me. I was very happy at that time because it was his way of confessing. It wasn't finished then and he just gave me a sample that time.
I listened to the lyrics and I realised I left before this song released. I left without hearing his words of love.
When I came out of the company because I felt suffocating.
I noticed a familiar face, my crush from college Ji-hoon in the cafe nearby.
"Oh Moon Cho-hee, long time", he said as he came to me.
"So, how are you Cho-hee or should I say Hera?"
"I'm actually fine, what about you?"
"I'm great, I'm engaged you see. I came here with her actually she went somewhere. How is that guy. You guys got together?", I knew who  he was referring,
"Yeah, we got together and broke up since I had to leave for US", I said sadly.
"Ho, that's unfortunate. He was really into you back then. He scared the crap out of me!" He said as he shuddered .
"Hey, what did he actually say to you anyway?" I never knew because he never told me anything.
"He said these words exactly
'Let me tell you buddy, I might look small and weak but when you come near my girl ever again I will find you and make your life a living hell. Get it'
I almost pissed my pants, his voice and tone scared me",
I was surprised when he told me that and I realised something.
He had always liked me and I was the stupid one. I didn't notice the signs then and now.
I get why I fell for him then.
Sudden realisation hit and I bade Ji-hoon bye and rushed.
I caught a cab and told him to go to his dorm.
I knocked the door hard and a very sleepy Tae opened the door,
"Cho-hee what are doing here?"
"Is Jimin here?"
"No, he just went out".
I knew where he had gone and I looked at the time. Just then I received a text from him
Come to the studio..
I left the building not before waving at sleepy Tae who waved back lazily.
I reached the studio and he stood there.
I smiled and yelled,
Yah..Park Jimin. Did you wait long!
_______________________________________
Hey guys...here is another update. Hope you liked this chapter. Please
Like share and comment..
Borahae 💜