Chapter 2

Song
Lie- Jimin
Moon Cho-hee POV:
I stood there frozen in my spot as he walked towards me and passed me by without even paying a bit of attention. I was not surprised at all and behind him was Taehyung or V and Jungkook both of them smiled at me politely.
I finally moved from my spot to see their performance.
I noticed V and Jungkook was standing without Jimin with them.
"You guys didn't go?" I asked them. They turned and V answered,
"It's Jimin's solo stage and next is our performance so we are waiting".
I nodded and we three watched as he performed his song 'Lie' which Areum told me he wrote after 1 year after our break-up.
Caught in a lie
Find the me that was pure
I can’t be free from this lie
Give me back my smile
Caught in a lie
Pull me from this hell
I can’t be free from this pain
Save me, I am being punished
He sang his heart out while I just stood there and after his song the other two waved at me and headed to the stage.
I watched them perform and I couldn't see it fully since mine was next.
My team and I did our final touch ups and finally we were called.
I breathed in and out and we to the stage as I grabbed my mike.
We three got into our position as our title track
'Diamond Girl' played,
( This is an original song by my friend, please tell me your thoughts)
(M
Feeling blank and don't know
Out purpose of life
Sometimes we're broken and
Don't even know why
We wish our weakness could be hidden

Don't be afraid to be
WHO YOU ARE
You're a diamond girl
Hard to break you

Stop regretting the changes you left
Get up with us, walk towards your dream
Remember, you're my happy place

We will love you more than
You hate yourself
Smile a lot more(cry a little less)

It is difficult, not impossible
You're a boss bitch
It's okay if you fall
But raise up like fire
Just do what makes you happy

Don't be afraid to be
WHO YOU ARE
You're a diamond girl
Hard to break you

Best days are waiting for you
We will be waiting to see you achieve
Troubles will not trouble you anymore
Tell them you have us
To Love, trust and support you

You're diamond, hard break you

You're awesome,keep rocking
Girl you got us
Together we will back and say
"WE MADE IT"

Girl you're diamond
Hard to break you
(Diamond Girl...........).

We sang our hearts out and I looked to the crowd. I did it...I finally made it.
Little did I know that a certain someone was also watching from the sidelines.
We got down from the stage and we recieved a lot of congratulations and wishes.
"Oh my god..you girls were mind-blowing . I was literally in awe at you guys and others were also watching with admiration", my manager Sa-Rang hugged me while I cried on her chest.
"Gwenchana...you did it guys but remember this is just the start", she said.
"I know unnie", Areum said while wipping her tears.
"Let's go to your dorm room and rest. You guys have a tight schedule tomorrow", she said .
I nodded as I noticed all the three of us were tried. So, we packed our bags and headed to our car when I saw three figures standing in the next car.
"Cho-hee ah...wow you were amazing!" Tae came and patted my shoulder.
I nodded and smiled at him. Even though I had very bad relationship with Jimin, Tae and Kookie was still in good terms with me, I don't know why.
"Jagiya..you were great!!" Kookie hugged his girlfriend. I felt happy and jealous of Areum because of her relationship but I knew these days it was a little restrained due to the fact Areum became close with Tae.
"Thanks guys, we have to leave now", she said as she pecked Kookie's cheek and got inside the car.
Melee was already inside and asleep. I waved at both of them and I finally saw him.
He had his earphones on and was leaning against the car without caring.
I sighed and got in. We reached the dorm room and we immediately went to sleep.
The next day was very hectic. We were scheduled to appear on a TV show, we also have to release our dance practice video and do our first live.
By the time we finished these it was already 8.
"Wow, it really is tiring to be an idol", Melee said as she plopped in the couch of our dance room.
"I know!" Areum joined her.
"Guys, it's our dream and it's really a great thing we came this far and we shouldn't stop working just because we debuted", I told as my duty as their leader.
"She is right, Melee", Areum said and Melee nodded.
Each of us had our own struggles and sacrifices.
Melee came from a very strict house who didn't support her dream and she had to pay for her vocal classes through many part time jobs.
Areum though came from a music household she had to face criticism for being previlaged for being for having a successful brother and people watched her every move.
While me, I had to leave behind everyone and everything including a stable future and first love for chasing an uncertain dream.
So, I felt it was necessary to keep it up till the end.
The next morning I went for a jog to calm myself while listening to songs when I clashed on a person.
"Oh my god! I'm so sorry about that. You alright  there?"she asked as she lent her hand for me to grab.
"It's my fault anyway", I said as I grabbed her hand.
"Wait, you are from the new group that debuted yesterday, One Hit Wonders right. I loved your album and the song 'Diamond Girl' which my boyfriend gets annoyed that I always play it", she said. I loved this girl, she was very lively.
"I'm Choi Si-a, nice to meet you Hera" she introduced herself.
"Please call me Cho-hee. Moon Cho-hee", I said. We talked for a while when I recieved a call from Sa-Rang that I was needed.
I bade her goodbye and left to the dorm room where I saw a pissed off Sa-Rang yelling at Areum about something.
"It has been a day Areum. How come you are caught in a scandal already!" She yelled while Areum was weeping.
"What scandal?" I asked as I went near Sa-Rang. She looked at me with a worried look.
"Areum was caught by some fan hugging Jungkook and another hugging Tae. So, they are speculating she is dating both of them", she explained.
I was baffled and pissed at the news. I sighed in anger which made Areum cried a lot harder while Melee was trying hard to comfort her.
"The only way to clear is to hold a press conference. The company has arranged one today. Say exactly what they prepare. Okay!" She said as she handed the paper to her.
The press conference,
I sat in the end and left of me was Melee and right was Sa-Rang.
Areum was made to sit in the middle and she was downtrodden.
"Is it true that you are dating both of them, Mira ssi?" One of the reporters said.
Areum showed no emotion to that question and replied,
"I am not dating any of them nor do I have any feelings towards them other than friendship and professional one".
"Okay, that all for the questions. Thank you for your presence", Sa-Rang said as she escorted her away. She finally saw someone with teared eyes and the look of horror appeared on her face as she saw
Jungkook leave with tears in his eyes...

_____________________________________
Hey Armies...wassup. I hope you liked it and enjoy the update.
Please show your support by
Like comment and share