Chapter 13

Dedicated to preneetha
My Kookie...
Moon Cho-hee POV;
I turned to see Areum laying motionless on the floor and I turned pale in shock.
I dialled the ambulance while shaking and they arrived immediately after 2 minutes. I was sitting next to her while crying all the while.
She was immediately strolled away to emergency while I ran after it until they told me to stop.
I sat on the bench when a nurse asked for her close relatives. She had only her mother and her brother I know her mother is all the way in Daegu and her brother in military.
I dialled for two people: Sim-Yeon unnie and Jungkook.
Soon enough Sim-Yeon unnie rushed into hospital with tears in her eyes,
"What happened!"
"Some drunk driver had hit her while she was crossing near our dorm", I said while I was shaking.
I had blood on my clothes since I had hugged her till the ambulance had arrived.
Just then the doctor came out of the door and we both immediately got up and went to him,
"Is she alright?" Sim-Yeon unnie asked him and he said,
"She is stable but I don't know when she will wake up after surgery", he said and he left leaving me in shock.
Soon I noticed Jungkook come along with Jimin and Taehyung all looking worried.
"What did he say?" Jungkook asked and I noticed tears already in his face.
"She is fine but they won't know for sure until the surgery", I said and I didn't mention the waking up part since I don't want him to feel even low.
He noticed as he sat next to a sobbing Sim-Yeon. Soon many people came. My sister and Hobi oppa, Jin oppa, Sa-Rang unnie with Melee who was sobbing hard and Joon Oppa.
I went to a corner since I didn't want to cry infront of many people. I went to a lonely place and sat down.
I noticed someone stand near me .
"I'm sorry but could you go somewhere else . Please", I said in muffled voice.
The person said nothing but sit near me and put his coat on my head to cover me.
"Just cry...pout it out", I recognised the voice as Jimin and I did just that.
He side hugged me while I poured out my heart.
After some time we both got up and I went to the place where all of them were there. I noticed Hobi oppa was not there, so was Joon Oppa and Tae.
"Hoseok went to take care of the twins since they got cranky and Joon went to take care of Eun Ae. Taehyung went to take rest. You too go take rest. You are shaken up Cho-hee", my sister said and I didn't have the strength to argue.
My sister gestured Jimin to take me and he nodded without any hesitation.
The ride was silent and as soon as I reached home I collapsed in the bed.
When I woke up I noticed Jimin had cooked something for me and he lay in the couch uncomfortably. I ate the food and it was pretty good but I couldn't enjoy it.
I quietly put a blanket on him and left to practice. I was working out like a mad person that my ankle hurt very badly.
2 weeks later...
It has been 2 weeks since the accident and she still hasn't woken up. The fans came to know about the situation and was a constant support.
We still went to shows without her but we couldn't be our 100% at all without her. Our next album release was postponed due to this incident.
I visit her everyday and read all the fan comments. I notice Jungkook most of time but now he didn't come often since he had a packed schedule but I know he made that himself to distract himself.
They had gone abroad for 3 days and was to return today.
I as usual visited Areum and I saw Sim-Yeon and Areum's mom  there.
She came the next day and took care of her . She smiled when I came there and I took my seat next to her bed.
Yoongi oppa was in tears when he heard about it and he comes back only next week. I felt so bad for him.
As I was reading I noticed the monitor beep and I called the doctor. He rushed inside to check what was wrong.
Both me and Her mom was holding hands in worry. The doctor came out and said,
"She is awake..you can see her now. She is stable now. No need to worry", he siad and left.
We immediately rushed in and saw her smiling at us,
"Omma, Cho-hee ah anneyoung", she said and I broke down. I left her to talk to her mom while I called Jungkook.
"Cho-hee..what is it", he said in a tired voice.
"She is awake", as soon as I said it he cut the call. I know he will be coming here fast.
I sae Sim-Yeon unnie rushing here with my sister with her. My sister patted my shoulder as she headed inside and soon Jungkook along with the other two also rushing in.
"She's inside right!!" He said with his bunny smile and I nodded with a smile.
He immediately went inside while us three stood outside.
"You were there the whole time. Didn't you have a schedule till 4 in the morning?" Tae ask and I nodded
"I'm fine", I said.
"Hera!! She is really awake right", Melee came with Sa-Rang .
"Don't go in now..there are many already",I said.
"I'm going to bring some coffee for the others, Yahh you come with me", Jimin said to me and I went with him.
"So, how long are you limping? Don't think I didn't notice it", He said.
"It's none of your business", I said coldly.
"It might not be but I don't want you to ruin your future because if your stubbornness which is why I am taking you to the orthopedist", he said and dragged me to the ortho section.
"Hello, is the doctor available?"
"Yes sir, wait a moment", the receptionist and all the while I couldn't get out of his hold.
"You can go in", she said and he dragged me inside.
The doctor I think noticed my limping.
Jimin sat opposite to the doctor while I sat next to him .
"So, what is the problem young woman", he asked.
"I feel pain everytime I dance or work out in my ankle these days", I said truthfully.
"Show me your ankle please", he said and I showed him the ankle. He moved it and I caught Jimin's sleeve in pain.
"Did you hurt your leg recently?"
"Yes, I had a slight fracture in my ankle", I said.
He thought for a moment and said,
"Well you need to take another xray for me to know exactly but the worse case can be,
You can't do any activity which needs using it a lot like...
Dancing....
_______________________________________
Hey Armies...hope you liked the update. I hope you keep showing your support..
Borahae