Chapter 1

Song:
Serendipity- Jimin
Moon Cho-hee POV:
"I am going Jimin..I got an offer at a company in the US"
" I'll come with you then", he said
"No, it will hurt us both and I don't want you there"
"So, that's it you want to break up and end us", he yelled
"Yes, it's for the best", I cried while I said those words.
"Fine, have it your way. You have up on us. I love you and Goodbye", he said and left without looking.
I ended us...I lost him for my dreams and for his as well.
______________________________________
3 years later...
" Cho-hee ah.. manager him is calling you for something", Melee said.
I took out my pods and went inside his room to ask him about it.
"Ahh..Moon Cho-hee, just the person I'm looking for. We decided to show you debut stage in the coming MMA awards in Seoul. Many artists and big shota will be present so it is a great opportunity. Go ask the girls to pack theirs backs to go home", he said.
"Yea Manager nim. I will do that immediately", I left and informed my teammates,
Min Areum and Melissa Lee. I left Seoul and three years ago and never went there.
I missed home and Hae-won but I was busy with my training and Debut so I had no time to actually think about it.
One other thing made me not come..Park Jimin. That name feels foreign in my mouth. It was once the most said names but now it feels different.
Many things changed after 3 years, my sister had kids, Soo-Ya broke up because she left to UK for further studies and family issues, Jin Oppa came back from enlistment and aslo had a kid, Joon Oppa married and Yoongi oppa is also a dad.
Jungkook and Areum are still rocking their long distance which I admired. I did not have that strength or I was too focused on my dreams that it was an hassle.
I worked hard for my place in this world and all was worth it.
So, we packed our bags and left to Seoul. I plugged in my pods and put on my playlist.
When I closed my eyes and went to sleep..
"Oh my god!! You took me to your recording studio", I yelled and hugged Jimin.
"I wanted to show you my song which I am working on. It's called Serendipity and I wanted to show you first", he said.
I sat there as he sang his song and it was beautiful. His voice was that of an angel, I wish I could be as amazing as he is one day.

The universe has moved for us
Without missing a single thing
Our happiness was meant to be
Cuz you love me, and I love you
You're my penicillium, saving me, saving me

After he finished, he came up to me and shakes saying, "Moon Cho-hee... Cho-hee ah!!"

I opened my eyes and saw Areum shaking me.
" We are here... Cho-hee, wake up!"
I immediately stood up and took up stuff and got down.
We got inside the car and we headed towards our dorm room. I saw that it was kinda good and it had three rooms for each of us.
"Manager nim, I am going to meet my sister so I will have dinner with her", I informed him.
"Okay, your cars are hear so take that and come back soon..okay", I nodded and took the keys from him.
Areum was meeting with her brother and Jungkook, Melissa is going for a shopping spree so all of us are busy.
I drove to my sister's home which was a little away from the city. She had always wanted a quiet home.
Hoseok oppa had surprised her with a house when she was pregnant and the house was so pretty and huge.
The house had an automated gate amd she had given me the password incase I come one day.
I punched it in and went inside and parked my car.
I took out all the presents which I bought for her and her kids . I rang the door bell and I heard my sister yelling,
"Coming!!!" A voice which I was dying to hear and miss the 3 years.
She opened and she shouted, "Oh My God!!!! Cho-hee...my sistahhh!!" She hugged so hard that I couldn't breathe.
"Araseo...let me see my niece and nephew, where are they?"
"Hoseok is feeding them..well trying at least. He is finding it hard since they keep running", she said as she closed the door laughing.
I entered the living room where I saw Hoseok oppa covered in baby food but he wasn't angry but was laughing heartily at his kids.
He was always like that and I the only time I see a bit of anger is when you mess up a dance.
"Moon Cho-hee? Wow, it's been too long time", he said when he saw me.
"Dhae..brother in law. I guess you are finally into your father duties", I teased him.
"Well, yeah. Your sister made sure that both of us are well equipped and everything", he sighed as he finally finished the feeding when the kids immediately ran towards me.
I crouched down to let them in and they did. They are like my little angels.
My niece is Jung Myung-Hee and my nephew is Jung Hwan-Wook who are 2 years old and are the most important part in my life.
"Choo" , Myung-Hee called me, they call me Cho since they can't really pronounce my name yet.
I carried both of them and said,
" I missed you my babies, I bought Choco for you guys", immediately when I said that they squirmed from my hand and I let them out.
They ran to the bag which I had pointed and started to take the contents out, but they were immediately taken away by my sister who said,
"Only one at a time, I will keep the choco inside so I will give you one everyday, okay", she made the okay sign.
They nodded and ran inside their room to colour their books apparently.
I sat down and she bought some juice for me since I was thirsty.
"So, you are here for your debut huh. I heard from Kyung soo that you often over work in the studio. I wanted to hit you hard for that especially after that incident", she said.
"I know unnie, I know. Mianhae", I sighed and hugged her.
I ate dinner and left for my dorm room since I had received a call from my Manager Sa-Rang like a million times.
"I will be in the crowd on your debut stage, do well and I know you will", my sister said while waving me bye.
I smiled and waved back I got inside my car and drove away.
The next few days I spent only in my studio practicing with my members.
I was the day of the debut and we did our last rehearsal.
Then, we were called by our stylists to do our make up.
I noticed Melee very nervous and was very jittery.
"It's going to be alright okay, we have practiced and waited for this moment for 3 years. So, do your best", I reassured her as a leader and oldest.
She smiled in relief and we changed into our clothes. I looked myself in the mirror and didn't recognise the girl in the mirror.
Gone was the naive girl and now, stood a successful singer.
I changed both physically and personally as well. I now had a short hair which was coloured in the end and my choice of clothes was bold.
I also had stage make up on and my voice is little melo through the vocal lessons.
We reached the venue of the awards and I recognised two familiar faces.
"Namjoon oppa, Jin oppa!' I shouted and both of them turned to see who it was.
"It's me, Moon Cho-hee.. remember", the moment I siad my name their eyes widened in realisation.
"Cho-hee ah!! When did you come and wait are from the new idol group which is going to debut, One Hit Wonders!", Jin oppa said.
"Wow, you are going to debut. Daebakk!" Namjoon oppa patted my shoulder. We talked when my Manager called me and I left after saying bye.
I was in our alotted room and I wanted to see the next performance.
So, I came out after informing when I saw who the next performance was..
I turned and my heart stopped for a minute in shock.
There he was ..the person I was dreading to meet.
My first love... Park Jimin.
_______________________________________
Hey Armies hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Please continue your support by
Like comment and share
Anneyoung!

Her Lyrics to His Songs |P.J.M FanfictionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara