Chapter 14

Song
Really really - Winner
Moon Cho-hee POV
I can't dance anymore.... That's my career and my life . How can I not do that.
I took another x-ray and all this time Jimin was near me silently.
I was sitting anxiously as to what the result will be. Jimin dragged me to get coffee for them and we slipped out when I got the message that our x-ray was ready .
"It will be fine", he reassured and I smiled weakly. The doctor  called us inside and his look did not give me hopes at all.
"I looked at your x-ray and it is not very good. There is a high risk", he said and I felt my whole world crumble..
"But...it can be fixed if you take care of your foot and not force yourself", he added.
"I will take care of it Doctor. Thank you", Jimin said and I looked at  him with a weird look.
He took me outside and I was protesting all the while.
"What do you mean I will take care. Why are you poking your nose into my business Park Jimin!! I thought you hate me", I said.
"I never said I hated you in any scenario. I want to help you since you left me for achieving your dreams and now your are just ruining it yourself", he said and that got me thinking.
We both went and sat down when Tae came to us with a suspicious look.
"Where did you guys go. I saw you guys leave and come together".
"I went to the studio", I said
"I went to our dorm", he said.
"Hmm..but from what I know Sa-Rang unnie mentioned the studio was closed and the keys are with her. I just came from the dorm room and you weren't there", Tae said.
We both looked at each other in horror and the god sided with us just then when I heard my sister call me and Tae got a call as well.
"Yes, unnie. What is it?"
"You didn't get time to talk with Areum at all. Go inside", I nodded and I went inside.
I saw that she had a cast on her hand and her head was wrapped in a bandage.
Her room was filled with presents from our fans . I cautiousnately sat next to her and she smiled at me.
"You didn't meet me at all. Where were you?"
"I got a little held up but here I am now right. How are you?" I felt guilty because if I had dropped her this wouldn't have happened.
My stupid temper..
"Hey, I know you guilt yourself that this was caused by you ... nope just the opposite. I was stupid enough to not notice the truck and he was drunk", she consoled me and I hugged her.
"Sa-Rang unnie told me that all our events are being cancelled due to this accident. What will we do Cho-hee ah. We can't afford that type of break, we just debuted. I'm worried!"
"Me too but the album will be released next month and I think we will do like a short virtual clips and interviews. I don't really know but it will be alright", I said and she still looked worried, I mean I am too but neither of us are at our best. Melee is the only healthy member as of now.
I left  to home after sometime with her. I noticed Jimin and Tae had already left and Jungkook was here to take care of Areum.
He never left her side until he was really needed.
The next day at around 6 I got a call from someone. I looked at the screen and groaned.
I cut the call but he kept on calling me
"Yah.. what is it you want at 6 in the morning. You better have a good reason Park Jimin",I yelled at the phone.
"I am outside your door. Change your clothes to the work outs one and meet me in 15 minutes", he said and cut the call.
I got up grudgingly and changed. I opened the door and noticed he was still standing with his concentration on the phone.
"Yah..what do you want now", I said and he looked up analysing my outfit.
"You need a wardrobe change", he grumbled. I looked down at my outfit. I wore a black work out shorts with a grey loose tank top and sports bra matched with black shoes.
"I look just fine", I said and I he mumbled something like,
"Too revealing", I thought that I misheard it. We went to the studio my sister danced and where she proposed to Hobi oppa.
I missed this place and it brought fond memories of me and my sister.
We went inside and he stood opposite.
"Okay...now I am going to help you recover from this situation. This can be a huge bloke in your success so I want to prevent it from exploding to that stage", he said.
I nodded and we started to train. He gave me simple excercise for my legs. I hissed everytime I did my left foot . He noticed it and said,
"I know it pains a lot but it takes time. I went to the doctor yesterday and he told me some remedies to recover".
I looked at him dumbfounded. I was in awe of how he truly cared for me when I hurt him so badly. Through the workout he was very patient even when I was complaining about pain.
"You have to overcome this Moon Cho-hee. Did you leave everything behind to stop now. No right!! Then work for it", he said and I felt motivated.
He even brought some equipment to help me and I was touched.
After a few minutes bof simple workout he said,
"Okay now we will do a simple dance routine. Follow me and don't exert yourself", he said.
He put on "Really Really" by Winner. This was a very simple dance routine for me and for him too.
I was dancing for a few minutes with little pain here and there. But, when the chorus came and the leg movement came I got a immediate pain shoot up in my leg and I was about ti fall.
But he was quick to notice and immediately caught me.
We looked at each other for a few seconds and we both leaned in but he quickly stood me up and said,
"Okay, that's enough for today. Your legs are not in a great condition and it will take time. Thankfully, your next album is postponed and I have some time in my hands. We will not dance till you are little better".
I nodded and he left to get something from his car. I touched my hot cheeks and shook my head in disbelief.
He came in with a roll of crepe band. He helped to a chair and he kneeled down.
He removed my shoes and socks. He opened the role and slowly wrapped in my ankle.
I just stared at his handsome face as he did it shamelessly.
"Done", he said as he put my shoes back on and he looked up to see me staring.
My heat beat was racing and I knew I was in trouble by then..
I was falling for him all over again....
_______________________________________
Hey Armies...hope you liked this chapter. Please show your support
Like share and comment.