Chapter 20

Song
Candy - kim Samuel ( demanded by HessicaReghoo)
Moon Cho-hee POV
I woke up with a hazy memory. I looked around to see that I was in the hotel with tubes attached to my arm. On the couch I noticed a sleeping figure. To be exact it was Jimin sleeping with arm holding his sleepy face.
I smiled at him because he was cute while sleeping. Next to him was a bouquet full of roses.
I careful got up from the bed but I lost my balance which caused a noise which in turn woke him up.
"Cho-hee ah, you are awake. You could have called me to help you", he rushed to my side and held me.
"What happened and what are you doing here?"
He sighed and told me what had happened..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A day before the final concert...
Park Jimin POV
I smiled at my phone looking at the picture posted by Cho-Hee's fans in social media of the concert.
Tomorrow is going to be her last day of concert in US. I suddenly had an idea.
"Kookie ah...come here for a second", I called him. He immediately rushed in panic to my room and sighed,
"You scared me Hyung. What is it?"
"Do we have anything tomorrow..any events?"
"No, we don't have this week but next week we are packed. Why?"
"I am thinking of surprising Cho-hee. You wanna join?"
"Sure, I was thinking about it too actually", he said.
We asked Tae but he said he had other plans so he didn't want to come. We both decided we will visit them backstage after their performance and come back with them.
So, that night we boarded a flight and landed in New York. The ride to the hotel was not long and the stadium was pretty close too.
We were staying as the same hotel as them but in the toppest floor.
We got dressed and headed to the concert in secret. We had informed Sa-Rang unnie who granted us backstage passes.
We sneakily watched their performance. I was in awe of her but I noticed that she was panting hard too hard.
It really worried me and when she finished bowing to the crowd I noticed she was trying hard to walk.
Areum was the first to come down and immediately jumped on Jungkook when she noticed him.
Melee came down and gave me a smile . Finally she came down but she was squinting her eyes and was about to black out when I dropped the bouquet and ran to catch her.
I immediately carried her to the van to the hospital. They told us that it was fatigue and she just need some saline.
They injected the saline and I carried her back to the hotel.
Areum , Melee and Jungkook was staying for a while when I asked to leave . They nodded and while waiting I dozed off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to present..
Moon Cho-hee POV
I blinked many times in shock. I was very happy he was here.
He fed me some porridge and juice.
"You always over do yourself Cho-hee.  I remember telling you to take care of yourself", he scolded and I smiled with my teeth in embarrassment.
"Okay okay..now feed me", I said while opening my mouth and he shook his head in amusement and fed me.
"What time is it?" I asked.
"It's 2 am...go back to sleep. I will sleep in the couch. Tell me if you want something", he said while taking the bowl and tucking me in.
He took the extra douvet from the cupboard and pillows. He plopped on the couch and closed his eyes not before saying goodnight in tiny sleepy voice.
I watched him as he slept...I sound stalker ish but I don't care. He was like a little angel seeing him I slowly closed my eyes.
In the dream...
I was in the room with him and he was closed to me . Our faces was inches apart when I leaned in and kissed him..
I immediately jumped from my sleep in shock and this made Jimin fall from the couch in surprise. He immediately stood up and was in warrior stance with a lamp in his hands,
"Who is it??"
"No one..why are you holding a lamp. I don't think it will of any help when a thief or someone else comes", I said in a weird tone.
"It can knock them out", he said.
I facepalmed and got up from the bed. I slowly walked to the restroom and had a shower. Whe. I came out he was out and I was thankful. I quickly changed and came out of the room to see Areum and Jungkook in the corridor with coffee in their hands.
"Oh, Cho-hee you are awake", she kept her hand on the forehead, "..oh and well too. Im glad because you gave us quite a scare especially Jimin. Boy, he looked so terrified", she said and Jungkook chuckled.
"Yeah, well I think Jungkook will be even more terrified than me", Jimin came from behind with my coffee and handing it to me.
"Oh yeah.. remember when she was in the hospital. He was constantly near her even she said a small ouch", I said and we three laughed and Kookie looked hella embarrassed.
"All the four are bad. So, no need to compare among yourselves", Melee joined us with a teasing smile. We shrugged not denying it.
I was super hungry so we all headed to the nearby restaurant in disguise ofcourse.
We decided on McDonald's since I was craving for ham burgers.
We ate in full choas because Melee was stealing my fries and I was yelling at her. Jungkook was making fun of Jimin about his shortness while Areum was laughing and Jimin hitting him.
Safe to say we had pretty good disguise and no body recognised us or this will all over the internet.
We were called by Sa-Rang unnie since we were leaving to Seoul today night. We paid the bill and went to the hotel to pack.
Me and Jimin decided to meet with Kyung soo unnie before leaving.
When we knocked Kyung soo unnie opened the door with a smile.
"Aigoo it's the idol couple..come in guys", she said while Jimin bowed in respect.
I sat comfortably while Jimin was sitting in a awkward position.
"Ai..sit comfortably Jimin ssi. This is like a second home for Cho-hee and I'm like her sister ," unnie said while giving us fresh juice.
We talked for a while when Mark oppa also joined us.
"Okay, unnie we got to go. It will soon be time for our flight. Come to Korea,Okay", I said as I hugged her.
"Nae nae..have a safe trip and you take care of my donsaeng", she pointed at Jimin who was still awkward with Mark Oppa stare and nodded slowly.
We boarded our flight. I sat next to Jimin ofcourse while Jungkook with Areum on his shoulder sleeping and Sa-Rang unnie with Melee.
When we landed I decided to call my sister. It went straight to voicemail. I tried for Hobi oppa and he answer,
"Oppa why didn't unnie pick up the phone?"
"Oh Cho-hee ah..you sister is busy. You guys fresh up and come to the hospital. I have sent the hospital location", he said urgently and cut the call.
"What happened?" Areum asked worriedly.
I turned to them and said,
We need to head to the hospital..
_______________________________________
Hey guys.. hope you liked this chapter.
Please
Like share and comment..