29 ~ Dark Mark

Holaaa pls vote if you like the chapter, comment, and followww ♥️ This chapter's really really important for the plot so yeah just saying. Anddd 18+ right? Right.
OKAY SO DRACO JUMPING OFF THE TOWER IS 3 DAYS IN THE FUTURE WE ARE CURRENTLY BACK IN THE PRESENT! SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION!!! (Rn they just got back from the party)

———————

Draco's POV

I waited for her breathing to follow the perfect rhythm to ensure she was asleep. Her smile lit up everything around her, and she didn't even have to be conscious to do so. She curled up next to me with her head tucked into my neck.

How the fuck did I ever get here?

Cause I sure as hell didn't deserve to be here.

Once again I listened to her soft breathing before pulling away, off the bed. I looked at the alarm clock beside me, it read 3:47. I'd be back by 4. And she'd never even have to know.

———————
3:59

I walked back into the dorm, she still hadn't moved. I quietly walked over to the bathroom and looked into the lighted mirror decorated over the sink.

The gash in my cheek was pretty deep. It would take a while to heal. See 'Lord' Voldemort is a dick most of the time but he's easily manipulated.

Took me barely a day to get him to give me the healing rock and shield my wand so no one would ever know of the spells I used.

I smirked at myself into the mirror. Of course, it was all for him, personal gain, meh who would do that. Some people deserve to die.

And that Nott kid deserved it.

Y/n's POV

I woke up to the sound of soft rain hitting the window behind us, as I turned around I noticed he was awake. His morning voice, ugh his perfect morning voice. It sounded low and dark but the sweet words caused butterflies in my stomach.

"Good morning princess, sleep well?" I smiled nodding, "Uh-huh." I went to push the blanket off, still yawning, as the cold wind hit my stomach and upper thighs.

"Draco!" I squealed as I pulled it back up. He smirked, "Nothing I haven't seen before." "But Hayden." "Oh, he didn't come back last night." "What? Is he okay?"

"You look cute when you're nervous, your brows furrowed together and your eyes worried." I rolled my eyes at him as I went to get off the bed once more.

Before I could he rolled over so he was directly on top of me. Trapping me between him and the mattress. His hand on either side of my head as he bent down over me. I felt his breath against my face, "Don't you roll your eyes at me. You look like you're just begging to be punished."

I arched my back up so his crotch rubbed against me watching as his eyes shut. "Are you sure sir?" I dragged my hands up his toned stomach feeling every muscle. He grew weak at my doings and I took the chance to turn us around.

Wrapping my legs around his waist I flipped us over so I was sitting on top of him, legs on either side of his waist. "Huh someone's getting cocky."

I leaned down with my hands on either side of his head as I had seen him. "Well, I learned from the best." He lifted his head up as he relaxed on his elbows and I took the opportunity to kiss him.

His bittersweet lips felt hard against mine as his teeth played with my bottom lip. I could feel him growing under me making me moan softly into his mouth.