27 ~ The Plan

Ughhh soo... yeah.. please like and follow I hope you can follow along with the chapter it's a little confusing, but kinda sad too so um I didn't cry too much but yeah, I cry too easily anyways... the next chapter should be out tomorrow, by the way, I've already started! 👏

Draco's POV

"Well don't stop now I want to hear the end of the story."

How the hell did we forget she was right here?

I watched as Hayden dragged her out of the library, maybe I would tell him. I heard her angelic voice in the background asking questions. Hayden's vague, inconsistent replies definitely annoyed her. He would understand why I'm doing this, more than others would for sure. Right? But if he doesn't then I'm fucking screwed.

----------------

"So? I get you don't want to-" Disappointed, I interrupted, "Where the fuck did you take y/n?" "To the entrance of our common room?" "And what's stopping her from coming back and listening through that shelf right there?"

Pointing towards the shelf, she was quite well hidden behind. "Princess, just leave," She shuffled out and looked across the room to me, with no intention of leaving.

"Now." Hayden added, "Please."

After almost 15 minutes of her adorable stubbornness, we ended up in the Room of Requirement.

"No more stalling Draco," I sat down on the armchair centered in front of a fireplace. "What are you going to do. If you're planning on- on killing her-"

"You think I wouldn't have already done it if I could? I can't for some fucked up reason I can't imagine killing her, and it's fucking annoying because it's always so much easier than this. But- standing there watching the light fade from her perfect fucking eyes- knowing it's my fault?"

Hayden took a seat in front of me as I tried to avoid his eye contact.

"Dracs, I've known you since we were like 7, and yes we went years without talking but still. I've learned everything about you I need to know."

He waited for me to say something. I still don't know how far he thought this out, so it's better to just shh.

Rolling his eyes, he continued, "Soo, what's the plan? You always have one, and whatever it is, I can help. You know I can."

Another pause and he goes on, "I've seen the way you look at her,"

My eyes sparked up but he wasn't looking back at me anymore.

"When you think no one watching,"

He stared at the paintings that hung across the wall without sparing me a single glance. I looked at his calm figure as he got up and walked towards the fire. "And she never seems to notice."

"The perfect gleam in your eyes,"

"Hayden-"

"The way they light up like a little child. Like all your worries disappear the moment she appears. You trying to hide your smile, and no not a smirk, a smile," He chuckles to himself.

"Times when all you want to do is hug her and never let go, but you can't-"

That was it. I pushed off the armchair and shoved him back, turning him around, so his back crashed with the wall. "Shut up!" My forearm pushed against his neck, cutting off his air supply. He looked back at me still smiling.

"So what's your plan?" Without any strength, he walked back to the armchair I sat at before. I stood in front of the wall, wondering what the hell just happened. I turned around and couldn't help but smirk.