21 ~ Ignored

32320 reads!! Thank you guys so much!! I hope you like the chapter and please vote and comment!

------------

Y/n's POV

     "Wake up y/n! Half the time you aren't here and the other half you stay asleep until minutes before the first period." I rubbed my eyes as I sat up, my head resting against the wall. "I'm up, I'm up, I'm-" A pillow flew across the room hitting me dead in the face. "Up! I'm up. And ouch." With a frown, I swing my legs off the side as Delancy gives me a hand and pulls me up to my feet. "Says here you have charms first. We could go grab breakfast and talk for a while before class?" "Before class? What? What time is it?" "7:30. Almost." I trust fall back onto my bed and Delancy lies down with me laughing.

Draco's POV

      "Legilimens." Within the second it felt like a dagger had taken multiple trips through my scalp. My legs began to tremble and I grabbed the roots of my hair with my hand. Tugging at my hair hoping to relieve myself from some of the pain.

"Yes Blaise, I guess you could say I'm the chosen one."

      I fell to my knees with my head tucked in and my eyes closed right shut. He couldn't see her.

       "Oh, my master, the one and only chosen one. I shall bow down to you forever and ever. Dumbass."

      He couldn't. He would be furious. He might even kill me for it. I was violently shaking and my head was seconds away from being torn apart.

       We laughed, as we walked across the yard. I thought, he was one of the only friends I'd ever had. At most 3, nobody could bear me but Blaise did, he was always there for me. No matter the problem or the situation.

      Fuck. Feelings. He shouldn't have heard that either.

     I laughed. "Scared of thunder?", looking deep into her eyes. Her smile was so beautiful then. It felt like the only time she ever trusted me.

      No no no! Draco get your fucking act together. He can't see her. "A girl? What have I taught you about girls? Love? I wasted a lot of energy on you. I'm not having that put away by some petty little girl."

      "I can't." She stood there, her back up against the wall in the gorgeous black dress. And I just couldn't. I didn't deserve her, I'd never deserved her.

      Fucking hell Draco! Stop it. He can't know you like her, he can't fucking know you like her.

       "Mother! It's been almost a year since I saw you." She pulled me into a hug. "You've grown so much! You're almost taller than me!"

      It was too late. Just before I passed out I felt the curse be pulled off. Still, on my knees, water seeping out my eyes, I couldn't move. "The girl." I was prepared for the yelling. Waiting for the wrist to pull me onto my feet. Keep me up when all I wanted to do was fall. But it didn't come. None of it. A moment later, I lifted my head to meet his.

       I'd never seen him like this. Did he seem taken aback? Like there was a problem, one he couldn't solve through mass murder. One that he couldn't send one of his slaves to fix or somebody to torture. His eyes looked down at his lap as he sat on his throne. "Who is the girl?" "She's no one, just a random Slytherin that I made out with." His voice boomed again, louder, enunciating every word, "Who is the girl." "Y/n" "Her full name boy." "Y/l/n. Y/n y/l/n."

———— 30 minutes later ————

Y/n's POV

      "Selena can you please come up and list the ingredients for this potion." He came in halfway through potions and took a seat at the front with Blaise. He didn't even look at me. He just ignored me. There went any hope of him having a valid excuse. I felt Hayden's eyes staring at me from a seat over. "You okay babe?" I nod, still not meeting his eyes. "He's an asshole, I knew it from the first day. Just forget about him okay?" I smile at his attempt as Selena makes her way back to her seat between us.