8 ~ It Was Magic

📉📉📉 😭My reads are dropping. If ur still here thankuu and I hope you still like the book. Just a reminder that this is still the flashback from chapter 6. So we saw evil Draco in chapters 6 and basically, 7 and 8 are things that happened before. Feel kinda weird hoping it's not too confusing but sry...
————————
Draco's POV

"Crucio." I heard her screaming from the restricted section and I swear I could feel my heartbeat for a second. That was stupid I didn't have a heart. I tried to ignore her cries but I gave in and yelled at Pansy to stop. Her screaming stopped for a second and my body took over and made me run over to the place she was laying on the ground. She had a deep cut and gash on her shoulder and blood dripping all over her. She was still breathing and strands of her hair lay still on her face. Her chest moved up and down fast as I had turned around to see Pansy with a smile on her face looking at me. 

That broke me. How dare she hurt her? Could she not hear she was upset? What the fuck was wrong with Pansy and all I knew at that moment was that she was going to pay. 

Crucio. I'd heard it over and over and over again being used on innocents, being used on my very own friends and family, and even on me. Voldemort had used the very spell on me repeatedly to make sure I wouldn't- feel? He wanted to make sure I was fit to take over the world, fit to be his heir.

I didn't care for Pansy's screams, I didn't give a damn about her falling on to her knees. The only thing that had my attention at that moment was y/n. 

I lifted her head and laid it on my lap. I looked around for my wand before I realized I'd left it back in the restricted section. Had she seen me in there? She couldn't have. She was blacked out before I ran in here. She couldn't know.

 I quickly muttered a non-verbal spell to clean up the blood that was covered all over her I straightened up her skirt and sweatshirt just before her eyes opened.

She looked up at me and her pale blue eyes saw clean into my soul. As soon as she realized who I was she jerked her head up and saw Pansy on the ground on the other side. She turned back at me and gave me a worried look. She tried to get up to help Pansy. Just before she made it up straight she fell back down and I caught her back. Ugh. I dragged her back until she was sitting with her back up against the wall. I had my arm against her back tucked underneath her shoulders. She was kicking and flailing and I swear she was being as annoying as she could be.

Y/n's POV

            "Draco let me go right now! What the hell did you do to Pansy?" I kept kicking my feet until I felt my back hit the wall. My arms were flapping around as I tried to peel him off me. Pansy was lying there, on the ground, for all I know she could have been dead and Draco looked as if he was bored. "Draco!" I punched at his shoulder but he didn't even so much as a wince. 

"Stop." Four letters and I couldn't say anything back. I couldn't move. I couldn't reply and I couldn't look away. His haunting silver eyes looked straight back at me and I felt myself shudder. I wanted to get back up and run to make sure Pansy was alright or go call someone for help but I couldn't look away. A decade later I heard Pansy groan from across the room and I came back to my senses. I tried to get up but Draco squeezed my shoulder gently and I screamed and fell back down. It was the same place Pansy's first spell had hit me and it was still bleeding. I could have sworn I had more blood on me but right now my outfit seemed like it had been untouched.

             "Don't move." My body shook again and this time he felt it as his hand still grasped my shoulder. He smirked slightly as he waved his hands over my gash and it started healing. "How did you-" I made the mistake of looking back into his eyes but as I learned from last time the longer I look the worse it gets so I peeled my eyes away immediately. "Non-verbal spells?" He didn't say anything for a while but a second later he let go of my arm and nodded. I was still looking down at the hem of my skirt to avoid his eyes when he held onto my chin gently and pulled my face up so I had no choice but to meet his eyes. The feel of his rough hands against my chin made me want to reach up and kiss him. I wanted his hands to be all over me from that one single touch. It felt like it was magic.