19 ~ Collapsed

I can't keep up!!! I'm trying to reach 22 chapters since we're at 22 K and I'm failing terribly it's literally the best thing ever 😭 I looked back and read my writing abt 100 reads and realize just how many people that actually is... also the fact that that was like a month ago!? I love you guys smmm thanku for reading and please like! - T ♥️

It's the moment y'all have been waiting for... I'm sorry if it's not perfect I feel really weird writing this reading it is so much easier, :)  18+ Only Please!

————————

Draco's POV

"The party has arrived!" Selena yells as she and Pansy walk in. She shakes around the bottles of tequila she brought as Blaise and Hayden get up to hug them. I roll my eyes as I look back at the book I was reading.

It was a muggle book called Romeo and Juliet, I'd seen y/n reading it and Blaise told me it's a tragic novel but till now it's just all too lovey-dovey for me. So there's this guy Romeo, right? And he falls in love with Juliet at a party but not two seconds ago he was crying over another girl. And apparently, it's "true love"? He's just a naïve idiot. There is nothing like "love at first sight" just deal with the first one don't run away.

I was about to turn the page but I heard Blaise say, "Hey y/n! You look great." He hugs her and steps back. And I get to look at her. Then Hayden goes over. In the three seconds, I got, I saw everything.

Her hair in perfect waves. Her makeup. Not too dark not too light. Her dress. It was black and didn't even make her knees. Her shoes were also black, with a bow just above the heel. "You three look stunning ladies." I roll my eyes at Hayden and make sure to divert my attention before y/n sees. "You guys don't look too bad yourselves.".

Y/n's POV

And he just lay there. He didn't even get up to greet us. He was reading a book and even though I wanted to crawl up there and read with him I would not. I would not. I just wouldn't okay? Who the fuck am I even talking to. Theodore walked in behind us and started talking about how the party at Gryffindors is pretty boring for now. I stopped listening as I watched him turn the page. He was wearing black jeans with a plain white shirt. He had a denim jacket pulled over it and his hands were covered in rings. He looked perfect.

Even though it seemed like we were overdressed and they were underdressed that's where society has led us. I looked over to Blaise and smiled. "Time for drinks." He took my hand as we walked over to the side of their room. I took a seat on one of the emerald bean bags and Pansy and Draco sat on the sofa across from me. Hayden speaks up, "Truth or dare?" "Sounds boring", Selena comments. "Not the way I play baby." Her eyebrows rose at the comment and she smiled. His British accent continued, "You don't answer you drink." Selena fake yawned. "Questions can be repeated and if you choose not to answer the same question twice or do the same dare twice you drink two shots same for three, four, and on. Basically in the end we probably will get an answer or you'll just pass out. Boring babe?"

      "I'll start, um y/n truth or dare." "Umm truth." "Hottest guy in the room right now?" That seemed to get Draco's attention. His eyes perked up but he barely even moved. Why had I seen that I might ask? Only because as soon as the question was asked that's where my attention went. I couldn't just be normal and look at the nice guy OH NO I look at the evil blonde ferret. I don't think anyone noticed, I looked over and analyzed my options. Pick Draco. So Blaise was really nice and all but I wasn't going to choose him after our incident. Pick Draco. Then there was Hayden but I'm pretty sure he was already Selena's. Pick Draco. I skipped Draco and looked at Theo. Don't think I knew him well enough to think he was hot. Pick Draco.