PROLOGUE

She enter in their room, as her husband called her

She enter in their room, as her husband called her. She knew that something is going to happen, but what? She is also in dilemma. There he was standing in his grey Armani suit, looking outside the balcony. One hand in his pant pocket and one hand bleeding hell out.

"D-dev, y-you called?" she asked. She is shivering like a small road side puppy in winter nights.

"YES my dear wifey, today I have to solve everything." he said in damn cold voice.

"Everything?" she asked, not knowing what her husband is trying to say.

" How innocent you are! A gold digger! I, first time came to know that bitch like you can be innocent, wow!" saying he turned, facing her.

Hearing this, her heart break into million pieces. That man, standing infront of her, her husband is saying that she is a gold digger, a bitch! How he can say that? A lone tear escape from her left eye, showing how hurt she is. But he didn't stopped there, he continued!

"Don't show your that fucking innocence infront of me you slut, I know how you are, fucking manupaleting bitch!" he roar, and she flinch hearing this.

"I thought you are really innocent like you show, but No! You are even worse than my one night stand! Huh, I have been seeing you for past 4 months, you are behaving like ideal wife, daughter-in-law, a sister-in-law and even a great friend with my sister and brother! Wow! You are chameleon in human skin! Changing colors like I change my clothes! But I know your truth now! You are whore, a slut, a manupaleting bitch and a fucking gold digger, enjoying on my money and also stealing and giving it to you boyfriend! It's your good that I didn't tell mom about your this robbery! If I have, you might have been outside this fucking mansion. ''

He said everything which gave a deep unbearable wound on her self respect and character. Unknowingly tears are flowing like waterfalls from her eyes.

How can he say like this? I didn't even used his a penny, and he is saying that I am enjoying! And also giving to my boyfriend! And who the hell is my boyfriend? She thought.

"Dev......sorry, Mr. Kashyap , enlighten me, who is my boyfriend? Which I also don't know? And which money?" she asked much more calmly, and trying hard to break down.

" hahaha what a joke! Bitch! Don't act! I know about you and your affair! So now don't act! " he shouted.

He again called me that. What I have even done to hear that word? She thought while wiping tears.

"It's enough Mr. Kashyap! ENOUGH! you are blaming me, calling me with various dirty names and now you are saying I'm acting?! How dare YOU!" she yelled at him.

It was necessary. A girl who didn't, not for once thought for herself, is now standing infront of her husband who is blaming her without knowing the truth.

" How dare you slut! How dare you to yell at me! " he marched towards her.
She showed her forefinger Indicating to stop. Seeing this action, he was really shocked. No one before dare him to show their finger and here she is showing and indicating to stop. Moving her finger, she gesture him to move back. He silently moved back.