Camp Halfbloood

The three looked horror stricken, they looked at one another, then again at hazel, who is as pale as a white sheet of paper.

"What? " Samantha asks horrified.

"Yes," Hazel said looking outside the kitchen, "The day the monsters attacked"

"What happened?," asked Karl

Hazel moved more swiftly now preparing soup, "Don't know nobody does, it was a beautiful day, there were no major prophecies, we just trained, laughed and goofed around. Then one day Percy and Annabeth were called for a prophecy. They went. Then before they could come out, the monsters attacked.Everyone was busy fighting them or running from them, that's when Piper saw a Typhon heading for the cave, heard screams and then utter silence"

"But that cannot be, who are we raised by? ," asked Lucas

Hazel didn't know what to say.

She prepared the soup served it into bowls.

"Listen now, I will be serving this soup to them, when all the monsters would be gathered at hall, you run and go towards Philadelphia, there you will find Camp 1"

The three nodded along. Hazel went out. From the creaks in door of kitchen, they saw monsters going towards hall and waited patiently.

"Now let's go" Lucas says

The three run Samantha in the front, Lucas looking behind frequently and Karl looking side way. They came to the edge of the camp and hurried along the forest. Out of the shadows, then came glinting eye's surrounding them completely, it was a hydra.

"Uh - Oh" Samantha whispered

"What's this?" asked Karl

"Like I know" Samantha said with a hint of sarcasm.

Samantha rolled into action, she uncapped the riptide and cut of one of its head. It fell to ground slowly. She breathed a sigh of relief. But to her horror when she raised her head, there were two new faces growing out of it.

The hydra's head started leaping towards them. Samantha's quarter half blood reflexes started to hit in, she dodged their attacks, while her brothers backed up. Now they were in a closed triangle, with their backs facing each other.

There was no time to lose. The hydra's head jolted onto Samantha's face but Lucas caught it with his bare hands and pushed it back.

They were dodging it's attack, but soon they knew it too, they were going to get tired soon. Lucas took his sword out cut his head and started moving towards the other side, All the hydra heads were now surrounded around him, he fought them off but backed into a tight spot. "Go on then, what are you waiting for? "

"You," Samantha cried.

Karl grabbed her trembling hand in a flinch.

"I will be fine, but if you stay here any longer you won't be" Lucas said still trying to leave from hydra's cage of heads.

"No no no please no" Samantha fell, with knees on ground. She pleaded with croaking voice, as tears ran down her face. Karl had a hand on Samantha's shoulder, while his body shook convulsively

"Karl, now won't you listen to your brother. Take Samantha and go. For me."

That's when Lucas pointed towards Hazel in the bushes.

Karl raised Samatha's weeping head and pointed it in that direction. She gave a slight nod got up and ran along with Karl.

After a swift ride in trains, they finally arrived at Camp 1 in Philadelphia.

It was a cozy, little place with 3-4 cabins, arranged around a dining table and a campfire. Along with wooden cabins there was a larger two storey building covered with vines and made of white bricks. The camp, unlike before, was only shielded by nature and mist.

They both walked inside.

And for the faces around they fire they saw their parents.

......................................................................

Hey! Author here

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

As promised this was updated on time.

Please leave a vote and comment (I really love reading all your comments)

And tell me what would you love to see more!