The way

It has been an hour and Samantha has fallen asleep on the big gate while listening to her siblings cracking their heads trying to find a way inside.

"I can't figure it" Karl said while banging his hands on the round table "It's like a big peice of the puzzle is missing"

This woke samantha up and she wiped the drool of her face.

"Lucas, repeat the riddle you read" 

"When it all started"

"Right. Right" he said shaking his head  "And you wrote the date of-"

"Date of dad's 11th summer vacation" said Lucas "That's what they told us"

"Yeah I'm thinking" Interuppted Samantha

"That's new" Karl scoffed while he received a punch on the arm by Lucas.

"Shut up Dork" said Samantha " What if inside that gate is just Mom and dad's stuff, and we would just make fools of ourselves"

"That could be possible, although Mom and Dad never hide stuff from us this thing is new and bizarre"

"Huh mama's pretty boy does know  thinga afterall" teased Samantha

"Sam,now that's just mean" warned Lucas

But infact it was just the phrase Karl needed his puzzle was finally completed as his mind rushed in all directions painting him a complete picture and lighting up his head all focused on one single thing - the idea.

"You" Karl hurried towards her, "You are the key"

"Lucas I think I broke Karl he has started talking non sense"

"No - the first thing was Mom the second key is Dad" looking into her eyes, " You are dad's girl You must know the clue"

"Don't you know me?" she said looking away " I am Sam, I don't know things except how to break them. While you two were racking your heads out there all I had is a dream about swimming"

Almost in an instant it hit her she repeated herself ,"All...... I had......... Is a dream about swimming"

She rose and accelerated towards the door. She put her ear on the door asking her brothers to do the same. That's when they all understood the three had one thing on their mind and shared a smile.

They all ran upstairs and rushed out of the house. All around them was greenery beautiful trees with birds chirping around, afterall their house was in the woods but they didnt have the time to appreciate the nature now,  not now when they had such a major clue to the most thrilling thing they ever did in their life.

Samantha leading the two practically dived inside the lake which was now shining bright in the mid afternoon. She swimmer to depths where the light was dim and even the magnificent sun was dulled she swam in the direction of their house, but she wasn't any slow due to the water which was infact helping her, boosting her stamina and proving her immunity.

Determined she looked around, she knew this was the entry place for all it was the sound of rush and gush of water which she heard behind the gate the only thing that helped her concentrate until finally saw the rocks which were shallow.

She started removing them one by one. Coming to the surface in a little while to gasp the breaths of air. Soon her brothers catched up, and the big gray rocks were all pushed to a side providing them the way inside.

"Well if there's anything I'm right about, it's water" said delighted Samantha

Well looks like dreams do mean something or not but you never know......

......................................................................

Hey

Author here thanks for all the love you have showered upon me.

The next update would be soon. 

Please vote and comment

Pretty please...... 🥺