7 minutes in heaven with your enemy - Hyunjin

Start from the beginning

After everyone nodded their heads, the game started to go in motion. For the first few minutes, you hadn't got picked. But it wasn't like you were expecting it anyway. You just needed to wait and hope luck was on your side. Suddenly, a name was called that had you extremely nervous.

"Hyunjin! I wonder who's gonna be your partner," Chan says in amusement and you could already hear girls whispering around you.

Sure Hyunjin was a huge nerd, but he wasn't just an average one. He was athletic, charming, attractive, sweet, and overall, total boyfriend material. Every girl dreamed to date him, but he rejected every single one. You didn't know why - he had it all except for a love life. So why not find someone to fill in the spot?

Felix once told you that Hyunjin didn't want a girlfriend since the only female he had interest in was you. If that wasn't the biggest lie you've ever heard, then you don't know what was. It made more sense though when he explained that it was because Hyunjin's only goal was to beat you at everything. To take the crown and be able to finally say that he was superior.

Your thoughts broke at the sound of the bottle spinning. Please don't land on me, please don't land on me, you thought as you kept your eyes on the object.

Just when it was about to land on Yu Jiyeon, the one sitting next to you, it rolled over ever so slightly.

"Y/n! Looks like the bottles pointing at you-"

"N-no, it was going to land on Jiyeon! She c-can do it instead," you waved your hands in the air with an awkward smile.

"I'd love to do it!!" The girl screamed in excitement, already getting up to cling onto Hyunjin but he avoided her to make his way in front of you.

"Come on already shortie," he says while looking down on you.

That nickname always irritated you, even if you knew you were short, but you were too embarressed to get mad. You never kissed anyone, and now you had to play 7 minutes in heaven with him of all people?

Hyunjin clicked his tongue impatiently before leaning down to grab your hand, pulling you up and into a closet. Students are definitely going to gossip about this tomorrow at school.

After closing the door behind him, he leans against the wall with a huff. You were across from him on the other side, fidgeting with your fingers as you wished time could go by faster.

"So.... we're not going to... um, you k-know...." you mumble quietly, showing a different side of you.

"Of course not. What's got you thinking I'll actually kiss you?" He raises an eyebrow and you felt a tighten in your chest, just a little bit but it was there.

What's wrong with you? You've never been like this when you were around him, or anyone. You couldn't actually.... like him, right?

"O-oh I just thought-"

"Stop doing that," he says, leaving you confused.

"Stop doing what?" You ask cluelessly, thinking that you might've done something that annoyed him.

"Stop making me feel all..." he gripped onto the fabric of his shirt, just above the area of his heart.

Your eyes couldn't help but notice the light blush on his cheeks and a thought strikes you. Is he... flustered?

"Do you know what you do to me? Even if we're rivals, enemies, or whatever!" Hyunjin grits his teeth in frustration. "My heart can't stop beating this fast when you're around!! You'd always be so smart and brave but right now.... you're shy and embarressed and it makes me want to do things!!! Things that I've always wanted to do!!"

You couldn't believe what he was saying. Those words were making you feel all light and bubbly. Why was this only happening to you now?

"Are you," you chewed your lip. "confessing to me?"

"Goddammit y/n, yes! Yes I am, and you don't know how bad I want to make you mine," he steps closer to you and places his hands next to your head.

Lowering his face down dangerously close to yours, you tried to calm your breathing. His eyes held a hot and passionate flame that wasn't wavering the tiniest bit, sending shivers down your spine.

"Can I?" His eyes lingered on your smooth and glossy lips.

The fact that the Hwang Hyunjin was asking you for your permission at something you never expected, was just making the excitement in you grow even more.

"I'm all yours."

Not even a second to spare, he connected the space between you two and nothing could've ruined the moment. He tasted sweet, like honey. There were no words to describe how amazing of a kisser he was. His scent, the way he took the lead, how he made sure there was no gap between your bodies, it all drove you crazy. Crazy for him.

After pulling apart, he stared at you with pure lust.

"Even though I admitted to liking you, that doesn't mean I'll get any less competitive," he stated with a grin.

"Same for me," you play with a strand of his hair that fell across his face. "So... what are we now?"

Hyunjin chuckled and pecked your forehead gently.

"We're the most powerful couple."