You had been sitting in the living room, watching total drama island when there was a knock at the door.  You reluctantly walked over, pulling it open to be disappointed.

"Can I help you?" You asked.

"Listen, I want to apologize. Aether has been talking to me about the situations, and telling me things he's heard from others. I don't understand what's happening between you two at all, and even though I still don't trust him, I'm sorry. Will you hang out with me?" She looked genuine.

"I'll... Think about it." You replied.

You were tired and didn't feel like going out at the moment. Especially with Lumine.

"Right. See you then. Paimon missed you, by the way." She said, walking off.

You chuckled, closing the door. You sat back on the couch, scrolling through your phone.

Roblox needed an update, and you wanted to play but your phone didn't have enough space. You quickly went to your camera roll to delete some pictures.

Whilst choosing which to get rid of, one caught your eye. The one Childe had taken of you sleeping next to him.  You instantly smiled, remembering how he'd secretly sent it to Lumine.

Skipping over it, you deleted more pictures from your camera roll before going on to roblox.

★                             ★                             ★

The third day of waiting was the hardest knowing what would happen the following evening. You were bored, nothing to do. Everyone was busy once again.

You decided to take a walk and wonder around.

The first place you traveled to was the park where you two had hung out a few days before. Thinking about that day brought mixed emotions, though Childe had brought good ones.

You sat under the same tree, thinking of when he'd climbed it just for another kiss. It was quite the competition

Sitting for awhile, you thought of things you'd do when he came back. Coming to the park was a must, but you of course wanted to meet his siblings.

He really did miss them, and you knew that would be top on his list. Of course, it was up to him on whether or not he'd take you. You didn't mind either way, as long as they knew he was fine.

You stood up from under the tree, taking a look at it one last time before leaving off to one more place.

The mall.

It wasn't too far from the park, but it was a tiring walk. Once you made it, you immediately stopped for food and a drink.

The table you'd sat at with Childe days before was empty. You sat in the same seat you had then.

The mall trip had one of your favorite moments with the man. Singing Britney Spears in front of everyone. You laughed quietly remembering the faces of the people around you.

Neither of you were embarrassed, but having fun rather. It was on your list of things to do again once Childe was back.

★                             ★                             ★

5:00 PM.

The drawing was in hand, as well as your wallet.

Locking the door to your apartment, you began to walk to the café. You were quick, not wanting to be even a few seconds late.

The streets were unusually empty, which was eerie but better for you. The café even happened to be almost empty, few customers inside.

The bell on the door rang as you walked in.

"Welcome to the Morax café!" A cute girl called from behind the counter.

You went up to the counter, saying a quick hello before she took your order.

She rushed to the kitchen to begin making the tofu after you paid.

"I'm sure you already know that my names Xianling, what's yours?" She asked cheerfully.

"I'm (Y/n)!" You replied, smiling.

She hummed in response, telling you she liked it. She thought you had a nice name.

★                             ★                             ★

"Thank you, Xianling!" You grinned.

"Thank you too, (Y/n), I hope to see you back again soon!" She called out as you left.

You nodded, definitely agreeing to coming for another visit when you had a chance.

The time was now 5:20, and the shop was about a ten minute walk. Perfect.

Your pace was quick. You were nervous and excited. Thoughts rushed through your mind, good and bad

All that you knew was you were ready to bring Childe back.

'I got this. Xiao, his friend, and I will be just fine. Childe will be back.' You continued reassuring yourself.

★            ❤️             ★            ❤️             ★

childe banner hurry i want tar tartaglia </3

anyways umm slight warning but my monthly friend is here and i am in pain someone save me pleasE

SORRY FOR MISTAKES THIS CHAPTER I DON'T FEEL LIKE LOOKING BSCK RN