Truth or Dare?

Year later
It had been a year since the ball and Natsu and Laila were totally together, thanks to me. But Gray and I were in a hole. I don't want to say anything and sound creepy..
Gramps told our team to go on a combined mission with Sabortooth and blue Pegasus if I remember correctly and we did it successfully. He was sending us on a trip as a thank you.
I was packing my bags when my phone went off. I checked the collar ID and was stunned.
"My brother?"
I denied the call. The brat had never done anything good for me, all he ever did was cause me pain. In fact, I have a scar on the back of my neck from him. Why would he call me a year later and why would I want to talk to him?
He called two more times while I was packing, each leaving the same voicemail. How he missed having me around and it was boring.
I was still packing when Laila walked in.
"You're still not done? Hurry up!"
"I ran into something." I smiled, "but I'm almost done anyways.
My phone went off saying I had forgotten to hear a voicemail and Laila grabbed my phone.
"You keep packing slowpoke."
"No way hosé!" I tackled her and grabbed my phone back.
I helped her while laughing and I finished packing and we were off.

We were meeting at the town waterfall. Of course from Sabortooth, Rogue and Sting were already there.
"Hi!" Rogue smiled and sting already started to hit on Laila.
"Um Laila cal- and you punched him." I sighed.
"He was annoying." She said while going to go meet the others from our guild.
I looked at Rogue, "I'm so sorry about that!"
He smiled and took my hand, "no, thank you." We laughed and I went off to talk with my guild members.

There was four to a room, and fate would have it Natsu, Gray, Laila, and I were sharing a room.
"Let's play truth or dare!" Laila said.
We all got in a circle and started to play.
"Staria, truth or dare?" Laila asked.
"Dare."
"I dare you to dance and sing to sexy and I know it!" She smirked.
"I hate you."
I did my worst and we all laughed. But I think my dance moves were pretty good, for me.
We continued with the game.
"Gray truth or dare?" Natsu smirked. What was he planning?
"Truth.."
"How do you feel about Staria?" My face grew red.
" I love her." He said while blushing.
"Staria, same question." Natsu smirked.
"I love him too." I said while blushing.
"Aww," Laila was teasing.
Gray pulled me into an embrace and called me his girlfriend. I guess we're official.
We were all tired so we went to bed.

I woke up first, as my phone went off with a text message.
"Him? Again?" I mumbled and turned my phone on vibrate.
I got ready and woke up Laila. She also got ready.
"Hey.." Gray mumbled and ran into a wall.
I laughed, "guess you aren't a morning person?" I asked while helping him up.
"Yeah I don't think so." He said while walking to the bathroom as Laila walked out.
"Laila, go wake up Natsu." I said and pushed her off the bed we shared. (There were 2 queen beds)
"Fine," she sighed.
she hoped on the bed and shook him until he woke up.
He started to go get ready.

We all met in the lobby and greeted each other.
"So when was you and gray official?" Lucy said, coming from behind me.
"Last night?" I said.
She smiled and we chatted about how I might be in trouble with Juvia.
"Oh yeah." I said while slowly being defeated.
"What's wrong with Staria?" Rogue questioned.
"Oh nothing." I piped up.
"well let's get this party started." Rogue said happily.

We were riding on the bus there. I was sitting by gray, Laila, and Natsu.
They were talking, besides a sick Natsu, when my phone vibrated.
Dang it, stop texting me Jason!
I guess I had a troubling expression because Laila asked me and what was wrong.
"Oh nothing!" I replied and my phone went off with a phone call this time.
"I'll be back." I said.

"What do you want, Jason?" I muttered.
"Only wondering when my toy is coming back?" He said sounding a little too happy.
"I'm never going back to that horrid place! Besides I'm busy right now so stop calling me!" I said angrily.
"Oh, well I'll stop but about coming back, I'm sure you will. What if I so something to Bambi's grave?"
"What?! Jason I swear i- and he hung up on me." I mumbled and threw my phone at the wall. He wouldn't touch her grave, would he?
I grabbed my phone and stumbled back to my seat. Laila noticed my white face and asked, "who was that?"
I was hesitant because of the guys, but I guess they should know some of my backstory.
"Jason.." I saw Laila's face drain. "he wants me home. Either that or he touches Bambi's grave.." I said while staring at the ground.
"Who is Jason?" Natsu asked, out of his sick state.
"My half brother." I replied.
Gray wrapped his arms around me. I'm glad I told them.
"Hey Staria? Can you come help me pick up this mess, Sting won't help and it's a big job." Rogue asked.
"Sure! Be right there!" I said while getting up, until Laila grabbed my wrist and whispered in my ear,
"Can I tell them about your whole family, like Bambi's death?"
I nodded my head in reply and went to go help Rogue.

"Thanks for that!" Rogue said as we finished up.
"No problem!" I laughed.
"Is Laila single? Or is she really with that pathetic dragon slayer?" Sting asked.
"Yes she is with him...have a problem?" I said.
"How about you?"
"Um no, I'm not single." I said, blushing slightly.
"Well there ya go, Rogue." He said happily.
Huh?

I got back to my seat and saw everyone look gloomy.
I guess she did tell them.
"I'm so sorry Staria..I never knew." Gray said.
"Hey, it's okay!" I said while sitting down. "But right now, we're on a trip! We should be having fu-" gray hugged me and put his hand on the back of my neck. I guess she told him about my scar there.
"Hey gray.. I'm really okay.." I said while he let go.
"Im sorry.." He said and smilied at me.
I smiled back, "oh and Laila? Sting asked about you!" I said and explained the whole awkward situation.

Hey guys! Sorry this is so long, I just woke up early and wanted to write so I had lots of time! Also don't forget to go read Laila_Starborn 's story that is basically the same story but mine I a from Staria's pov and hers is Laila's pov!
Kay bye!