Chapter 13

Louis William's

The cars were forcefully halted as soon as the bell rang in signal at the end of another joyous session of bumping cars. It was so sudden, my instincts kicked in and tried to held Leticia back. I swear my baby girl is just so vulnerable. I am almost constantly afraid of her being put into danger.

Either way, I could not help but smile at the sight of her. She's been so moody today for unknown reasons, but I am glad that happiness is evident on her face right now. I want her to be happy all the time. I stroke her hair as she tries to calm herself down from giggling. "You've liked constantly bumping people, huh?" I chuckle before I get rid of her safety belt. I am not comfortable with other guys alluring their hands unto her. This girl is mine. If it's only not their job...

I helped Leticia up as she continues her happy time. "Shall we eat now?" I asked as we leave the venue. "What are you craving for?" I added right away since I am already aware of the answer that she will eventually give me.

"I... I want the garlic and shrimp pizza and vanilla ice cream, babe." Leticia answered as if she had been an obedient girl all day. If only that was true. Although, I must admit that letting him drop the 'big brother' endearment made the relationship feel more realistic. I like the way he calls me babe. She's so adorable as she shyly lets it slip past her lips. It makes me not want to stop kissing her lubricated soft spot on her face.

"Okay. We'll try to find a pizza place here." I said as I lift my head to look around. Lucky for us, we manage to stumble onto the amusement park's map. The place is so huge that I have to scan through some directory just to make sure I found the pizza place that she wanted. On the other hand, Leticia was too amazed at the other parts of the park that we haven't walked into yet. She must've been planning our next destinations after we eat, I assume.

"Found it!" I exclaimed and turned over to my girl. She faces me with that enchanting look in her eyes yet again. I think I've guessed right. I smile and hold her hand again. "Food first, right? You've been scolding me earlier for it. That first." I chuckle as I begin to walk already so that she won't be able to complain anymore.

To reach the pizza place, we have to do a turn to the right and kept walking until we see the mermaid fountain. It's a pretty long walk, to be honest. I would rather just dine in somewhere near if it wasn't for Leticia. I couldn't really say no to her, knowing it'll upset her in some way. I've known this since we were little, she is easily upset by a lot of stuff that I've just gotten used to it at some point in our lives.

"Louis, my feet hurts." Leticia whines as she holds onto my arm. I had expected much.

I smile softly. "Just a little more, baby. If you want the pizza then you'd have to suck it in for now." I tried to explain it to her before turning my gaze to her. My face fell when I've realized that she's barely limping to keep up with me. I tilted my head to the side. It's not like I am walking too fast.

"Did you sprain your ankle from too much walking?" I asked as I walk closer to her and knelt down to check. She might've gotten too excited again and jump around. "You should've told me sooner if you've got-" I cut myself off as it's my first time to notice it. She's wearing high sandals. It's not good for strolling. Let alone roaming around a big amusement park.

I let out a soft sigh before, looking up at her. I so badly wanted to scold her for doing this to her feet, but I knew better than to ruin this day I so hardly grasped to build for her. "Let's sit over the nearest bleachers." I hummed, standing up. "Could you still do it?" I asked. But even with all of these questions, Leticia hadn't been able to answer one.

"I am not mad." I told her as she just continued to look over at the ground and fiddle with her fingers.

"I am sorry, Louis." She murmured before letting her eyes move to look up at me. I am not sure if she's conscious of it or not, but she always does this face to avoid scolding or get what she wants.