Chapter 9

Leticia Ray's

I groaned softly as I shifted against my mattress and under my blanket. I grabbed my pillow close to me as I sleepily check on the time. "It's already 9-ish..." I whispered sleepily as I rub the corner of my eyes.

Louis is coming...

I've barely slept like my first night. I am still not used to sleeping alone, and to think that Louis and I would be able to spend the whole day together made me so excited to let me have peace. To actually wake up late when I was looking forward to this day makes me want to hit myself so badly.

I slowly sit up while I mess my hair a little to wake myself up even more. "I need to shower before Louis arrives." I told myself when I felt my bra strap falling off of my shoulder.

I yawn. "So that's why I was so cold last night..." I was only wearing my underwear. I murmured to myself before I've stretched and finally decided to drag my feet off of my bed. I swear, it's always the hardest part of the morning routine.

It's supposed to be a peaceful and slow morning when I heard a couple of knocks already, and then my phone started ringing. It must've been Louis already! It caused me to wake myself up as if cold water had run through my sleeping body still.

I was startled that I've paced my room twice in panic as I try to untangle the strands of my bed hair and try to fix my face with just my hands. And then, I bolt downstairs to open the door as fast as I could. There welcomed me a smiling Louis with a stem of rose on his hand.

"And good morning to you too, my baby girl!' Louis chuckles. I opened the door wider for him to come in when his eyes just trail down while his tongue lubricated his lips way too sexily.

I looked down over to myself only to realize that I was indeed still in just my underwear. My face quickly heats up before I pull him inside.

Louis had to chuckle. "You're getting bolder, my darling. You want to tease me and your whole neighborhood by flaunting your heavenly body?" Louis teases as his eyes crinkle in delight.

"I-I just woke up and was startled is all." I stammered as I watch him walk towards me and pull my waist against him. He snickers.

"Then what if it wasn't me by the door?" Louis questions, his gaze not leaving mine. I could not answer him as I just continue to blush furiously in embarrassment. "You should be careful, baby." He says, kissing my bare shoulder before he adjusted my bra strap back to its place.

My breath hitches. I would've swoon at how close we were. My light head is not ready for this too early in the morning. "I-I'll keep that in mind. " I whispered. I wouldn't have opened the door if I was not sure it was you. I wanted to argue, but I knew for myself that it's impossible now.

"Also, this is only supposed to be mine. I don't like sharing your cute ass with anyone." He stole a peck from my lips before he smacked my ass firmly and let me go.

I yelped and pouted at him. "I-I'll make breakfast. Have you eaten breakfast already?" I asked to change the subject as I made a run towards the kitchen. Calm your heart down, Leticia. It's just Louis. This is normal. Nothing out of the ordinary.

"Not yet, but I have Starbucks coffee. I thought you'd like some." Louis chuckles as he followed me through the kitchen. "Don't cover-up." He told me as I tie my apron. " Let me watch you do your thing in your panties." He insisted before handing me the rose.

I couldn't help but let my smile etch no matter how hard I try. Handing flowers makes me a little bit over the moon. Especially since we don't usually see each other more than we normally would. Louis is such a gentleman.