Chapter 12

Leticia Ray's

I pouted as much as I could as Louis and I continue to stroll out of the laser tag building. Louis chuckles as he saw me taking glances at him. "Why are you being like that now, baby?" He questioned with a playful smile. "Didn't you had a fun time inside?"

I stopped in my tracks, making him stop walking as well. I could tell that he is amused with what is happening either way. "I almost had you. I almost won." I complained, making Louis chuckle. Before I knew it, he pulled me closer to him.

"If you think 14-3 is a close call, then okay, baby." Louis chuckles before kissing my head. I made face. He didn't have to say the scores even. But if I am being honest, I only ever managed to get those three shots when I've almost tripped. Heh. Louis came running to check up on me quickly that I knew I have to take the chance.

"Don't be too sour now, Leticia. You're really such a sore loser." Louis comments, making me glare at him. He just laughs. "My wish will not be important for now. You'll know it later. As for now, would you like that colorful candy?" He questioned as he pointed at one of the stalls near the benches.

I am well are it's a trap, but I do want that colorful candy in my mouth as well. I looked up at Louis before nodding. "Yes, please." I cheered. And as the go signal was fired, we went to the stall to fall in line.

I watch the vendor spin the sugar into a colorful and fluffy treat in a stick. I was left in awe every time he would finish one and hand it over to the customer. It's like a magician, playing tricks in my eyes. When it was our turn, it was only natural that I would get the most excited.

Louis laughs. "Give this cutie a Pikachu please." He said when I was just too excited to even utter a word. Once again, he made sure I don't go anywhere or cause any mishaps like what happened in the horror house. He snaked his arm around my waist to keep me in place. I didn't protest, though, as I snuggle to his side and patiently waited for my treat.

I turn my eyes to him. "Babe, could we get two?" I asked. He smiles down at me and shook his head.

"Just one for you, baby. I don't think I will be able to fully handle you once you've started getting too much energy." He stated as he stroke my hair. I hummed and turned my gaze back to the cloud candy being spun like a spindle. I smile in delight. Even just one would suffice.

"Thank you for today, babe..." I smile to myself with a hint of blush on my cheeks. "I am really enjoying myself so far." I said as I made sure to give him a bright smile.

Louis smiles back at me. "It's my job as your boyfriend. You don't have to thank me. Love you." He finished his statement off with a wink.

"Here you go, lovebirds. Haha. Kids these days. Don't forget to study, okay? Stay at school. "The vendor commented as he hands me the Pikachu-formed cotton candy. I could tell that Louis faked a laugh as he paid him.

"We will. Thank you." He smiles before tugging me out of the situation lightly. "Come on, baby."

"O-oh. Right." I said as I follow him. I thought at first that what the vendor said bothered him for some reason, but I think I thought wrong since his mood doesn't really faze at all.

"Won't you stand here? I'll take your picture." He smiles as he took out his phone. It'll be one of the other photos we have taken today. I do not mind though. I want to save this day as much as I could. I'll look back at it with delight. I just know.

Louis clicked a couple of pictures of me with my adorable cotton candy. I couldn't help but continue giggling along the way. "Let's take a picture together as well." I said as I try to pull him against me.