{Josie meets the Avengers Initiative}

Start from the beginning

The elevator doors open and out walks Coulson, "Security breach. It's on you.", Tony points to Pepper.

"Mr. Stark.", Coulson says.

"Phil, come on in!", Pepper exclaims.

"It's Philip from the agency with the long name! Hiya!", Josie grins, walking over to him.

Tony pulls a face, "Phil?"

"I can't stay.", Phil tells them, walking in.

"Uh, his first name is 'Agent'.", Tony says, following Pepper over to where Coulson's stood.

"Come on in, we're celebrating!", Pepper smiles.

"Which is why he can't stay.", Tony gives him the fakest smile possible.

"Please stay, I can't physically stomach being alone with them any longer.", Josie pleads.

"We need you to look this over as soon as possible.", Coulson hand Tony a file, or at least tries to.

"I don't like being handed things.", Tony says- drama queen.

"That's fine because I love to be handed things.", Pepper hands her champagne flute to Josie, takes the file from Coulson, and hands it to Tony, in turn taking his champagne flute, "Thank you."

Josie downs the champagne Pepper handed her in one gulp, "Ew. That is not as nice as you guys make it out to be.", she grimaces.

"Underaged drinking! Not cool.", Tony shakes his head disapprovingly.

"Hypocrite.", Josie mumbles.

Tony turns his attention back to Coulson, "Official consulting hours are between eight and five every other Thursday."

"This isn't a consultation.", Coulson says.

"Is this about the Avengers?", Pepper asks, "Which I know nothing about.", she adds on the end.

"Is Captain America involved? Please tell me Captain America's involved!", Josie squeals, then corrects herself, "I don't know who Captain America is? What's the Avengers Initiative? I didn't know Dad was rejected and Natalie was secretly a spy all along.", she blatantly lies.

"The Avengers Initiative was scrapped, I thought, and I didn't even qualify.", Tony says, walking over to his desk.

"I didn't know that either."

"Who's Iron Man?", Josie adds.

"Apparently I'm volatile, self-obsessed, don't play well with others.", Tony lists.

"That I did know.", Pepper nods.

"Damn right.", Josie says, and the two high-five.

"This isn't about personality profiles anymore.", Coulson explains.

"Whatever.", Tony scoffs, "Ms. Potts, got a second?", he beckons her over.

"Half a mo.", she says, walking over to him.

"You know, I thought we were having a moment.", he says, not looking up from his screen.

"I was having twelve percent of a moment.", Pepper teases.

"I was also present!", Josie calls, "And very uncomfortable!"

"This seems serious, Phil's pretty shaken."

"How would you know if- Why is he 'Phil'? Also, how does Josie know him? They've never met before."

"Not that you know of.", Josie grins.

"Uh-", Tony narrows his eyes.

Pepper diverts the attention back to the screen, "What is all this?"

"This is, uh-", he swipes, so there are holograms, with profiles of Thor, Steve Rogers, and Bruce Banner, "This."

Pepper looks around and sighs, "I'm going to take the jet to DC tonight."

"Tomorrow.", he insists.

"You have homework. You have a lot of homework."

"Well, what if I didn't?"

"If you didn't?", she raises her eyebrows.

"Yeah.", he nods.

"You mean when you've finished? Well, um, then...", she leans in and whispers something in Tony's ear, and from the look on his face, Josie has no interest in finding out what she said.

Awkwardly, Josie turns to Coulson, "So, weather's nice out, huh?", she says, looking anywhere but at Tony and Pepper.

Coulson chuckles and a few moments later, Pepper comes walking over, "So any chance you're driving by LaGuardia?"

"I can drop you.", Phil says.

"Fantastic.", she kisses Josie on the forehead, "See you later."

"Bye Pep, have a safe flight!", she says, walking towards Tony, "See 'ya, Phil!" Tony stares at the holograms, picking up a glowing cube thing. Josie gawps at all the information, not understanding about ninety-seven percent of it, "The world's weird, huh?"

*     *     *     *     *

(a/n) Hey guys! Remember to vote, comment, and all that jazz!!!
-Hannah(;

Coming up soon:
Present day:
Josie and Peter go on a date!
2010:
Loki!!!!!!
Battle of New York!

Next chapter title:
Josie meets a date