{Josie meets overprotective Dad}

Present day

"Hey folks!", Josie exclaims, tossing her backpack onto the counter.

"It's Josie, everybody's favourite Stark!", Clint grins.

Tony throws him a dirty look, "It's Clint, everybody's least favourite Avenger!"

"Can't say I disagree with either of those statements.", Josie sticks her tongue out at both of the men.

"Maybe letting you and your boyfriend move to Mexico wouldn't be so bad after all.", Tony teases.

"Boyfriend? Isn't she a bit young to have a boyfriend?", Cap asks.

"Yes. Yes she is.", Tony points to Cap in agreement.

"Excuse me, 'she' is fifteen!", Josie exclaims.

"How did she get a boyfriend, who'd want to date her?", Clint asks.

"Hello! 'she' has a name, and 'she' could very easily get a boyfriend, but 'she' doesn't want a boyfriend, so 'she' doesn't have a boyfriend, and 'she' prefers to be called Josie!", Josie yells, she exhales loudly, then flops down onto the sofa.

"So, how was everybody's day?", asks Nat, breaking the tense silence.

"Did you make any friends?", Wanda asks Josie.

"Yeah, about three, but that's enough for me.", smiles Josie.

"You actually made friends, there's a surprise.", chuckles Clint.

"I really want to punch that ugly little face of yours.", says Josie, through gritted teeth.

"What are their names?"

"Liz, MJ, Ned and-", begins Josie.

"Ned? MJ? Are they boys? Liz isn't a boy, right?", Tony interrupts her.

"MJ and Liz are girls, but Ned is a boy. Is that a problem?", Josie gives him a look.

"Yes. Yes, that is a problem.", Tony sits next to her on the sofa.

"I don't think he's that much of a threat, his name is Ned.", says Sam.

"You need to calm down, Dad, he's just a friend. He's not my type anyway."

"Lady Stark! You have returned!", Thor's voice booms throughout the room.

"There's my favourite god!", exclaims Josie, "No offense Loki!", she yells to the sky.

"How was your day at the place of education?"

"You mean school?", laughs Josie, "It was good."

"I remember my days of youth, in our quarters of learning. With Loki...", his voice breaks and he trails off, "Before he..."

"He's not actually dead, bud, he'll be back.", Josie pats him on the back.

She wanders back over to the counter, and takes her phone out of her backpack. Seventeen texts from an unknown number ten minutes ago.

Unknown number:
Hi
It's Peter
Parker
Peter Parker
It's Peter Parker
From school
In your classes
The one you sat with at lunch
I'm texting you too much
Aren't I
You gave me your number at school
I'll leave you alone now
Sorry
Wait
This is Josie
Right?
Sorry if it isn't

* * * * *

She smiles slightly, as she reads the texts. What a dork.

* * * * *

Josie:
Hey
Yeah it's Josie