𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

She looked at the courtroom doors, her mind filled with nothing but protecting Eren. Its like she was a killing machine with one goal in mind. Except she didn't exactly kill anyone. With one blast, the locked doors had burst open and suddenly, the once loud and hysterical room went silent and everyone's eyes looked to her.

"Madison?" She heard, looking to her left, seeing the Scouts Regiment, among them was Armin and Mikasa, and she made eye contact with both Levi and Erwin. Looking to the right, she saw the Military Police on the left and glared directly at them. They had weapons drawn and they had this terrified look on their face, of her or of Eren, it didn't matter.

"Freeze! Don't move!" She heard from behind herself. Turning slowly, the gun in the MP's hand started into dust like the others before and with one touch to his shoulder, the man was sent flying out of the courtroom. "Cadet Snow! Stand down!"

She turned back, seeing Erwin giving her a stern look. She glared back, walking further into the courtroom.

"Look at all of you.." She said, specifically to the Military Police and the civilians in the room as she approached by Eren's side, the boy looking up at her in surprise. "Scared, frightened. And of what? The Titans? If you just let the Scouts and the Garrison do their jobs and quit whining like little five year olds, then you wouldn't have shit to worry about. What, you think they'll protect you?" Madison began, pointing to the Military Police.

"For those of you who don't know, I'm Madison Snow. Former Section Commander Snow's daughter and...according to all of you, your biggest threat.." She muttered, looking to Premier Zachary just as she finished. "What are you impling, Cadet Snow?"

"No disrespect to you, sir. I know you're only doing your job. But, I read my father's diaries. As far as I'm concerned, the MPs experimented on my dad because he was a threat to humanity and to THEM. When in all reality, he was a valuable asset. Something the Military Police know nothing about." Madison explained, looking to the right section of the room.

"And who are you to tell us how to do OUR job?" One MP exclaimed, Madison shaking her head, scoffing. "Your job? Right, as in living the good life in the Interior while the Garrison and the Scouts suffer on the front lines. You only do what you devoted your heart to when a new threat arises. One that could help turn the course in this war."

"Madison.." She heard, looking to her left and seeing Levi giving a pointed look, shaking his head. "Do you have anything to say as far as with Mister Jaeger's claim of innocence?" Zachary asked, Madison nodded, the girl closing her eyes and opening them again, this time everyone saw that her eyes changed to a bright blue color.

"I do, sir." She replied, looking down to Eren, the teen blinking in shock and confusion. "W-What's going on?"

"I'll explain later. Sir, Eren has saved my life, along with many others, more times than I can count. As a human and as a Titan. When he first became a Titan, he saved Mikasa Ackerman and myself from being eaten by a Titan. Furthermore, he saved my life when a Titan came rushing at me. I got distracted, wondering how he became a Titan, and the Titan rushed at me, but he killed it just in time. Also, at HQ, I was fighting off two Titans, one happened to have been an Abnormal and he saved me. As far as I can tell, he's more of an ally than a threat like those Titans out there."

The courtroom were having some mixed feelings about this. Some felt that they could trust her word, being that her father was a respected Section Commander and he was an honest man, so they felt she was, too. Others believed that she's just sticking up for him so that they couldn't kill him. Madison could feel the different emotions being giving off in the room, she looked at the people's faces and knew they were conflicted.