𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻

"Um..Eren?!" Madison called, grabbing at her friend's jacket sleeve upon seeing the Colossal Titan face to face. The Titan had blew smoke at everyone on the wall, sending them falling over the edge. Eren grabbed Madison by the waist and hoisted them both up before they could fall any farther. "Thank you.."

"Of course." Eren replied, Madison soon anchoring herself to the wall just as Eren did previously. "Is everyone okay?!" She called to the others looking at the others.

"Samuel's injured!" Sasha called, Madison gasping softly, looking at Samuel and seeing he was dangling with a hook through his leg. "Come on, Madison! This is our chance! We can't let this go!"

"Wait! Eren!" Madison exclaimed, but it was too late, Eren had launched himself into the air and on top of the wall, ready to fight the Colossal Titan. "Argh! Follow me! Hurry!"

Madison motioned for Thomas and Connie Springer, two other cadets, to follow her as she grappled up the wall, reaching the edge and immediately whipping out her blades, seeing that Eren had began attacking the Colossal Titan.

"Is he crazy?!" She heard Connie exclaim, Madison going after Eren, clipping onto the Titan's arm and swinging herself around, going for the nape as well. Just as Eren was getting close to the nape, the Titan had let off steam that sent him flying back.

"I got you, Eren!" She called, the boy looking up and seeing Madison fly towards the nape, bringing her blades back ready to swing. The Titan had let off steam once again, but for some reason, it didn't affect her like it did Eren and she went right past her, a battle cry flying from her lips and she swung through the smoke.

"Did you get it, Maddie?!" Eren shouted out as soon as he clipped himself on the wall, looking towards the heavy amount of smoke that was now dissolving. Eren couldn't believe his eyes as he not only saw that the Colossal Titan was nowhere in sight, as if it vanished into thin air as it did 5 years ago. But he also didn't see Madison anywhere. He knew she wasn't dead or he would have heard some cries and screams of agony. And he knew she wasn't the type of person to bail out of anything.

"Maddie?!" He called, looking around for her, still not seeing any signs of anywhere. "Eren?! Where did Madison go?!" Thomas asked, Eren climbing up to the edge once more.

"I'm not sure!"

"You don't think she bailed out, did she?" Connie asked, Eren automatically shaking his head. "No. I know Madison. She isn't the type of person to cut and run."

"Then where did she go?!" Connie exclaimed, Eren looking back in the direction of where the Colossal Titan once was. "I'm not-"

"CADETS!" The three heard, the boys turning and seeing elite Garrison soldiers, one of them was Madison's brother, Asano. "A-Asano?"

"Eren! Where's my sister?! They told me she was with you guys!" The man, Asano, exclaimed, coming up to Eren with a worried look on his face. "I'm not sure. She was fighting the Colossal Titan and then..she just vanished."

"What?! How could she-ugh! Never mind! The three of you head back to headquarters! We'll take it from here!" Asano ordered, the three cadets saluting. "Yes, sir!"
--

 "Yes, sir!"--