𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁

"Mikasa! Look out!"

Mikasa gasped, looking up and seeing a Titan approaching the two, its mindless, bloodthirsty grey eyes staring back. Madison ran up in front of her, holding an arm out in front of her and forming a blade in her other.

"How are you doing this?" Mikasa asked in shock looking at Madison, who looked back her blue eyes soon turning red and her eyes soon went black. "I'll explain everything later.."

Madison looked back to the Titan, ready to strike by letting out a battle cry, but out of nowhere, a foot came crashing down on them, Mikasa jumping back from the sudden impact. Madison also jumped out of the way, looking up quickly seeing that the Titan that nearly crushed them had punched the other Titan in the face, breaking its jaw almost immediately upon contact.

'What the hell?' Madison thought, her eyes growing wide when it suddenly began stomping on the Titan's head, crushing it under its foot. "I don't...understand.." She mumbled, the Titan stopping its movements and looking down, Madison making eye contact with it and her heart leaping up to her throat.

The Titan looked away, roaring at its victory over the Titan. Something about its roar made Madison have that sense of hope that she's felt before. Something that she had felt just before this happened. A feeling that almost made her feel alive. Almost as if..

"Are you a human?" She mumbled in realization, her eyes wider than ever and tears slowly starting to form in her eyes. The Titan ran off, Madison let out a shaky breath before looking to Mikasa, seeing that Armin came in and swooped down, grabbing her.

"Hang on, Maddie!" Armin called when reaching the rooftop above. "No, Armin. You, Mikasa, and the others make your way to HQ. There's something I have to do!"

"What?! You're not going to make it out there alone!" She heard Connie reply, Madison looking into the direction of the Titan which was now taking down more Titans. "I need to get to that Titan. I have to."

Madison ran off, Connie about to go after her, but Mikasa stopped him. "Let her go, Connie..we have to get to HQ."

"But she could die!" Connie exclaimed, gesturing into the direction of the other Titans that had swarmed the city. "I know Madison, Connie. We both do. She's a fighter like Commander Snow. We have to let her do this. With the power she has, she can take down the Titans. We just have to have faith she will." Armin replied, a determined expression shown on his face.

"...Well, she better come back, or I'll go straight to hell and drag her out myself." Connie joked, a smirk forming on his lips. "Alright. Let's do this and make the girl proud."
--

"I don't know who you are or how you got like that, but I'll get you out.." Madison mumbled, landing on a rooftop near the scene of a fight between the Titan that saved her and Mikasa and another abnormal. The Titan had roared at the Abnormal, probably trying to get it to come his way, which it did. His right foot had rose up, kicking the Abnormal in the face and he had brought his left fist around and punching it straight at the neck near the nape.

Madison watched from afar as the Titan knelt down and bit into the Abnormal's nape, ripping it off and spitting it back out.

"Dear god.." Madison mumbled, the Titan panting heavily and turning to look in her direction. In that moment, she felt some kind of connection. Something that she always felt. Around a particular person. A sense of security, a sense of hope.

"No way.." The Titan approached her, the girl slowly backing away, thinking it would attack her. His forest green orbs meeting her momentarily red ones, blinking a few times thinking it would understand. "Eren..?"