𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

"Eren?!" Armin called, both him and Mikasa running up to Madison and Eren just as they both landed on the roof. "How is he still alive? I watched you die." Armin mumbled, looking down and seeing that Eren's arm had miraculously grown back.

"I'm not sure." Madison mumbled, setting him down and lifting his face up to look at him. His face felt hot to the touch, like he was running a fever and dropped his face looking to Jean, Marco, and Reiner, who happened to be nearby. "Jean, Marco, Reiner. I need to talk to you guys."

Madison got up, the four of them walking a bit farther away from the group, the girl crossing her arms as she did. "I need to go. I have to help the other elites clear the city."

"But, we need you here! More Titans could show up by the hour!" Marco exclaimed, Madison nodding to him. "All the more reason I need to go. We have to secure the headquarters and the city."

"Then we'll go with you." Reiner assured, Madison looking from him to Jean and Marco. She didn't want to drag anyone else into this mess, but she knew that if her father were here, he would want them to go with her and make sure she didn't get herself killed. Madison sighed, looking back to Reiner.

"Guess there's no changing any minds here now. Alright..let's do it. Mikasa! You're in charge! We'll be back!" Madison shouted, running off with Jean, Marco, and Reiner following behind her and a couple of other cadets. "Wait, Maddie!"

The others had disappeared before Armin could get another word out and he knew that Madison was going to be okay. She made it this far, so he knew that he had to trust she would make it back.
--
"Captain! More Titans coming our way!" One scout said, Levi landing on the rooftop with them and looking to the three Titans approaching. "You two deal with the one on the right. I got these two on the left."

"Captain Levi!" He heard, looking away from his comrades and seeing Madison just beside Petra, holding her salute, and a look of disapproval appeared on Levi's face. "Where did you go?"

"To help the cadets at HQ, sir!" Madison replied, still holding a strong salute. "We'll deal with this later. You're coming with me."

"Wait, Capta-" Petra began, but the elite and the cadet went flying off towards the Titans, Madison prepping her blades as did Levi and began attacking the Titans. Madison came up behind one Titan, slashing at its eyes so it couldn't see her coming before swinging around it and slicing it at the nape. Upon landing on the ground, she looked up, seeing Levi standing on top of the other Titan's head and her eyes went wide.

"Captain! Don't do th-" Before she could finish, he unveiled a new set of blades and jumped down, slicing the Titan from the nape down and landed on the ground a couple yards from her. "Tsk. I'm fine, Snow. Geez.."

"Sorry, sir. I just..get a bit jumpy sometimes." Madison mumbled, her blood red eyes returning back to their normal blue ones, Levi using his cloak to wipe the blood off of his hands. "I can tell. So, about you leaving earlier.."

"I'm sorry, sir. I just couldn't leave my friends to die. I already lost my father. I can't lose anyone else." Madison replied, looking to the ground, sniffling softly. Levi watched the girl, knowing exactly how she felt. He felt the same urge, when he went to save his friends. But he, however, was too late. "Did you get to them in time?"

"I did. Some of them are safe for now at headquarters, resupplying. Some others came with me to help the elites clear out the Titans." Madison explained, Levi gesturing for them to walk off, the girl obliging and the both walked back to meet up with Levi's squad.

"Well, in all honesty, I'm glad you came back. The Titans could be wiped out of this city a lot faster with you and the other cadets' help." Levi admitted, Madison nodded and looked from the ground to him.