𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓹𝓱

"Hey Eren?"

"Yeah, Maddie?"

"Do you think we'll ever see outside the Walls?"

"Of course! We take out those Titans, we'll see beyond the Walls. We all will."

"I hope so. Armin has talked about nothing but the ocean and its making me more curious. I wonder what it looks like in person."

"I do, too. Don't worry, we'll see it both together."

"Thanks, Eren. You're the best!"

That was 5 years ago.

Today was a different day. A day that was going to change Madison Snow for the rest of her life. Standing on top of the wall surrounding the Trost District, the wall connected to Wall Rose, she looked upon the city, a rush of hope running through her veins as she looked at it.

Humanity wasn't going to die out today.

Making Top 12 meant a lot to her. She was making her family proud, her sisters, her brothers. They were safely inside Wall Sina, yet they knew that Madison was fighting to keep them safe. And for a fourteen-year-old, she was extremely skilled at her age.

She may be the youngest skilled trainee in the Cadet Corp.

And nobody knew this better than the ones who were always at her side.

"We can do this." The young girl's eyes averted to the tall boy standing beside her, a confident smile had spread across his face and the moment he looked her way, the determination in her grew.

It was the way he looked her way that made a rush of adrenaline go through her.

"Humanity will win this fight. You can best believe that."

That was what Madison believed as well. She had her faith in Eren. He was always by her side as kids, he always helped her even if he didn't win the fight, he was always determined to keep fighting to the very end.

However, the next moment caused everything to collapse around her. The lightning strike behind her sent her body into a completely ice cube. Her diamond blue eyes shimmered in fear and confusion when she recognized that same lightning bolt.

The same lightning bolt she saw that very day. The day when Shinganshina fell.

"AND WHO ARE YOU, GINGER?!"
"MADISON SNOW OF THE SHINGANSHINA DISTRICT, SIR!"

- Commander Keith and Madison