°•01•°

...Secret Plan...
_______________________

2 months later

Your POV

It has been months since he last promised to show up but didn't. I have eventually taken control over my life and moved on from the past.

Well not totally but i am trying.

I have sworn that i wouldn't look back at the past in a way that it could affect my life in a bad manner. Knowing that he just forgot about me and got carried away with his life didn't bother me at all.

I waited all I could but eventually my patience didn't cooperate with me.

Why should i wait for him when he doesn't give a shit?

I was angry, I guess.

I spoke to my mom and dad frequently, telling them about how much has happened in my life and they dont know anything.

I told them about jungkook and what he had done. My parents were always concerned for j hope and asked to me about his whereabouts but it just filled my eyes in tears. So, I couldn't hide the part of what jungkook had done to him.

They were furious when they got to know about it but were scared for me too. They called me to stay with them, but I was stubborn and wanted to stay with Anna and Mark. I ensured them, that I was safe.

_____________

I had a dream last night were jungkook showed up infront of me and spoke a peice of his mind.

"Y/n, are you living a good life? Have you ever thought of what you would do, if one day....I suddenly show up at your door?"

This got me in a really deep thinking and I too, wanted to know what I would do if he shows up one day.

And so, I decided to discuss about this topic with mark. He said he had a plan in his mind, if something goes wrong.

Your POV

"But what if he has changed?" I asked nervously because mark didn't seem to forgive him at any costs.

He sighed.

"We'll see about that."

"But, don't you think he deserves a second chance too?" I asked with a slight hope.

He looked at me for a second before shutting his eyes and nodding a little.
A wide smile formed on my lips as I was really happy.

"Thank you so much Mark!"

"Y/n, Wait. Don't get excited too fast. Have you thought of what you would do if he hasn't changed?"

I went silent. I haven't thought about it yet because he was kind to me before leaving me.

"I-i don't know..." I paused.

"Do you have something on your mind?" I asked with a slight hope.

"I think so...but I don't know how much it will affect..."

"Whatever it is...tell me." I asked impatiently.

_________________

To Be Continued....

Vote | Comment| Follow