She was sleepwalking!

"Ha! And she blamed me the last time!" He moved to her front, then waved his hand in front of her face.

"Ya, Kim Sae Yeon! Kim Sae Yeon!" Still no response. "Hmmmm."

He began to walk around her, considering what to do.

He discarded the idea of taking her back to her chamber... It was a hassle, especially if she might just come back!

"Hmph! So much for staying away!" He went over to one of the cupboards, brought out an extra blanket, and then spread it down on the same place she laid the last time.

He put an arm around her shoulder, and his other arm behind her knees, then lifted her off the floor. She collapsed against him at once, and her eyes fluttered shut in true sleep.

Choi Yoon sucked in a breath as he admired the way her lashes fanned prettily and delicately over her pale cheeks. Then he caught himself and carried her to the blanket, laying her down on it.

He stood up and shook his head, staring down at her. "So much trouble... Seriously, so much trouble! Tsk tsk tsk!"

He went back to the bed and lay down.

Perhaps it was because of all the 'unnecessary work' Kim Sae Yeon had just made him do, but this time he fell asleep almost at once.

.
.

At dawn, Sae Yeon's eyes flew open, and she sat bolt upright, looking around her.

"Oh no!" She whispered.

Though the lanterns burned low, she immediately knew where she was.

She vaguely remembered coming here on her own. 'I do sleepwalk!' She concluded in dismay.

Heat flooded her face as she remembered the wedding night...

She had denied it so gracefully that time, and had even accused Choi Yoon!!

'Noooooo!' She wailed internally.

She got up quietly, making sure she didn't make any noise, then gingerly left the chamber and returned to hers.

.
.

The sun rose a little after that, blessing the beautiful gardens with glistening light and vibrant pinks everywhere.

It was the Pink Garden.

Beautiful birds sang, and a gentle breeze ruffled the trees and shrubs. The magical tinkling of water filled the air, as the small waterfall splashed into the lake, making the floating pink lotuses appear to dance.

Sae Yeon took a deep cleansing breath...

"Hmmmmmm! It's so good to be outside!" She spun around, arms outstretched.

"You were out most of yesterday! We attended the Sparring Competition!" Do Young yawned tiredly.

Sae Yeon had woken she and Yong Yi up before daybreak, for an early bath and dressing up.

Then she had dragged Do Young out with her.

Sae Yeon grinned at Do Young apologetically. "Sorry." She said. "Why don't you lean on this tree and sleep for a while?"

But the words had barely left her mouth, when she heard voices.

"Lord Yoon, will you be visiting the rest of the floating islands today?" A servant was asking.

"No. I'll go tomorrow." Choi Yoon's voice floated to her.

'He's coming this way!'

Sae Yeon grabbed Do Young's hand and hurried off toward the nearest garden.