Lin Zhixia without even thinking about it, "Then go."

Luo Qin smiled and handed him the squeezed passion fruit and Sydney juice, "Then I will tell him."

"Okay." Lin Zhixia took a sip of the refreshing juice, he was happy, "Should we prepare any gifts?"

Luo Qin started to squeeze watermelon juice for Lin Keai again. He skilfully cut the watermelon pieces without raising his head and said, "I prepared it before, in the luggage there a box."

Lin Zhixia was taken aback for a moment.

Luo Qin packed up the suitcase, and he didn't know what Luo Qin had brought.

He relied more and more on him. With Luo Qin there, Lin Zhixia didn't have to bother about many things.

He walked over and hugged him from behind. Luo Qin kept moving his hands, "What's wrong?"

"No, I just feel that I like you." Lin Zhixia murmured against his back, "I like you very much."

Luo Qin turned around and kissed Lin Zhixia forehead lightly, "Me too." Lin Keai ran in from the balcony holding Luo Qin phone, "Dad, look at my brother!" His brother was only two years old. They couldn't take him when traveling so he was sent to Luo Zhengyan. Luo Yao was also on summer vacation so they took care of the baby together happily.

Lin Keai was fooling around with his cell phone and he make a video call. The baby on the screen of the phone was drooling happily. They didn't know what he was talking about. Lin Zhixia and Luo Qin didn't understand but Lin Keai seemed to be very confused. Understand, ah woo a few times from time to time, and have a conversation happily.

"What about my brother? Where are your fathers? Where did they go?" Luo Yao frustrated voice came from outside the screen, "What's the matter, go out to play by yourself and let me take the children at home? Are you human?"

"Aunt!" Lin Keai chuckled, and took out two big blessed dumplings from his small backpack, "I-I bought you a delicious snack!"

After saying that, he took a bite and opened his eyes in surprise, "Delicious!"

"...Who did you buy it for?"

Lin Zhixia couldn't smile, took the phone and laughed happily when he saw the baby. He coaxed the baby for a while and talked to Luo Yao said, "Your brother said he wanted to bring you a gift. What do you want?"

Luo Qin looked up and blinked at Lin Zhixia. He didn't seem to have said this.

Luo Yao was also not polite to them, "I want it to be expensive! The more expensive the better!"

Lin Zhixia promised, "Okay."

"It's pretty much the same." Luo Yao whispered, "Okay, let's play. I'm going to have fun and take a nap."

"Okay, I've worked you hard these few days."

Luo Yao snorted twice and hung up. Dropped the video call.

"You have a good relationship with Luo Yao recently."

"She is tsundere." Lin Zhixia said with a smile, "In fact, Luo Yao just said that she was not a forgiving person but she is not a bad one."

Qiao Mei's affairs, Luo Zhengyan and Luo Yao already knew about it but the past was not good enough to explain to them all. It was difficult to break through that floor and the two were still not enthusiastic about Lin Zhixia.

But Lin Zhixia could perceive that their attitude towards him was completely different from before. Luo Yao apologized to him, although she was still awkward when talking about things before.