: Chapter - 2 : Girls' Night Out :

Comenzar desde el principio

  Tugging on a pair of black dress pants, I grabbed a black button down dress shirt and weared a suit jacket over it. I left a few buttons open and went over to grab my dress shoes. I dried my hair in its usual messy style. Smirking at myself in the mirror, I grabbed my keys and phone then left out the door.

  Sliding inside the limo I leaned back and waited to arrive at the club. The only good thing about going to this club is finding a hot girl to take home. My phone then started ringing and I answered it.

  "Che cosa!?" I growled. ("What!?")

  "Capo! Abbiamo un problema molto serio qui." One of my men said into the phone. ("Boss! We have a very serious problem here.")

  "Quale problema!?" I asked my eyes narrowing. If he was here he would be squirming in the chair. ("What problem!?")

  "Alcune delle nostre spedizioni sono scomparse!!" He spoke in a trembling voice. ("Some of our shipments have gone missing!!")

  "Stai scherzando, vero!!" I almost blasted. ("You're kidding, right!!")

  "Nessun capo, abbiamo Cole che viene a vedere la situazione." He said. ("No Boss, We have Cole coming over to look at the situation.")

  "Sono impegnato, prenditene cura il prima possibile." I yelled and hang up. Tutti sono idioti come un cazzo. ("I'm busy, Take care of it as soon as possible.") (Everyone are as idiot as fuck.)

  Seconds later the limo came to a stop in front of the club. Thankfully there were no cameras here yet and I could peacefully walk inside. Immediately, I headed inside and was shown to a private section where Rafael was at already.

  "You look great bro!!" He yelled over the music at me. I simply nodded at him and looked around the room. It was almost dark and music blarred through the speakers making it almost hard to talk. "Have a sit Luca." He said moving to sit on the black couch.

  Rafael and I are brothers; but he is one and a half year younger than me. It sometimes seemed like we had no good terms, but it's good to show that in public. His appearance is almost like mine but the difference is his brunette hair. He actually took care of my other business sites.

  As soon as I took a seat on the couch, a hot waitress came over to me with a glass of scotch. Looking her up and down I smirked at her and took the scotch. Her breasts seemed to be barely contained inside the material of her shirt and a very small tight skirt. The waitress sent me a flirty smile and swayed her hips as she walked away.

"Bro, you always have the girls eating shit out of your hand!!" Raf said choking at his bear.

  "It's my amazing looks and charms. What can I say!?" I said grinning at him. You could say, Raf and I are a complete manwh0re, me more than him. I use women and I don't give a fuck, they know what they are getting into when they come and flirt with me. So mostly it was their fault, not mine.

  "No I just think they feel sorry for how ugly your face is." He joked. I gave him a look as in please but he barked out a laugh, motioning with his beer to the dance floor. "Check that out. Holy shit!" he exclaimed, letting out a high pitched whistle.

  In the middle of the dance floor was a girl who was dancing; no, scratch that -

  gyrating...

  So sensuously I couldn't help but stare. She swayed her hips like... Sex comes to mind, seducing a number of eyes on her. A short and tight red backless dress covered her hourglass body like a second skin.

  And it was make-me-sin red damn.

  I might have drooled a little as she bent over then did something dreamy with her hips so that her long glossy red hair was now swaying down her tiny waist. Her legs looked a mile long in those spiky heels.

  As I sat staring at her, the waitress came back with more drinks. She tried getting my attention by sticking her breasts in my face and looking at me seductively but I ignored her and stared at the girl. The waitress finally gave up and turned away with a huff. I stood up and finished my scotch.

  "Luca, where are you going?" Rafael asked me.

  "I'll be back in a few minutes." Was all I said as I left the private area and made my over to the ginger haired cutie.

***********

  ❤︎It took forever to write this chapter. I really enjoyed while writing it. Hope you all love this...LOL🤓

  I have used some Italian language in the phone conversation of Luca. If you anyone find any error...plz lemme know & comment on that para. I wanna correct it in the meantime.

❤︎Vote❤︎Comment❤︎Share

See you later...😎 Thank you for reading ..

xo, Aida❤️❤️

Hit🥰 me up on Insta- missbloomingbud