Chapter 16: His Plans😞

21sᴛ Mᴏɴᴅᴀʏ, 2020.

It was 7:00ᴀ.ᴍ... Just like every other morning, Imade opened her eyes and woke up to daylight. Staring at the sunset standing like a hanged bulb in the sky, her lazy body slowly watched the swirling twilight mixing with dark purples and oranges and the red sun to make a spiraling masterpiece. She sighed with content, propping her up with the heels of her hands. Imade tilted her head to the wall clock to see what time it was.

‘Omg! It’s already morning!’ She stretched her lazy bones out of bed, trying to remember what happened last night.

“Well, I feel so sound right now. I just want to work.” A voice muttered in her head.

Listening to the pounding outside, her weak eyes widened in search of Dele. Right then, Imade threw on a white striped T-shirt and a black jean shirt. She stepped outside to our cooking spot, and I saw Dele pounding pepper and making yam porridge.

‘Wow! This guy is at it again.’ Imade smiled to herself, trying not to let him see her. So, she tiptoed back into the room and stretched her twitching muscles that were pushing her back to sleep. Well, Imade didn’t sleep well last night all because of that stupid nightmare, but right now, it’s nicethinking about it.

Imade took off her clothing and went to take a morning bath. She quickly got into her beautiful Ankara print jumpsuit and put on light makeup. Combing through her natural kinky hair felt a bit painful until Dele walked in.

“Wow! You’re awake.” He muttered.

“Yes, darling. Good morning.” Imade greeted me with a bright smile on my face. Watching the reflection of how beautiful she was in the table mirror.

Dele dropped the pot in a corner and gave her a back hug, folding his arms around her waist in love and affection.
“Thanks a lot for yesterday, my love. You saved my life-“ he gently placed his index finger on Imade’s lips as she paused between her words.

“Say nothing, my love. You’re my responsibility.” Gazing into her eyes like a scientist studying a gemstone, he held her face with his thumb and middle finger at each side of her chin. She couldn’t help but stare back into his dark night eyes as he moved closer.

Slowly placing a soft kiss on her lips. Imade wasn’t so surprised any longer, as were already getting used to each other.

As she felt his lips on hers, he pulled her closer to him, deepening the kiss and his fingers between the nape of her neck and chin. Imade loosely wrapped her long arms around his built shoulders, feeling his rough hands slide up her back. Bamidele helped support her upright. Cautiously moved Imade's hands up to his face, and eventually the crown of his head.

Just then, she swooped towards him with her lower lips parted and capturing his upper lips. It felt so magical. All her pains and worries faded just that minute. Like two hungry lions fighting for a piece of meat, Dele and Imade, in the motion of exchanging kisses, made romantic contact. She ended up lying on top of his built, sexy body.

With her youthful body on his, Dele took advantage of the moment; running his hands to the back of her jumpsuit, unzipping it, and taking off her black, netty bra. His touch made Imade move her slender hands under his shirt and up his back. Finally, they broke apart, breathing heavily and lying on top of each other.

Still lost in these. Imade tried to move away from him, but he held her back.

“Where are you going? We have an unfinished business here.” He reminded her, looking so puzzled.

“I’m so sorry, Darling.” She held his soft, shiny beard and gently raked a finger through it to calm him down.

“I really need to open the shop right away. I’m running late. I’ll make it up to you tonight, I promise.” Imade begged in her usual whiny voice.