Chapter 0: A Must Read

©All Rights Reserved©

No part of this work may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means- photocopy, recording, electronic or Mechanical. It should not be distributed by any means or in any form without prior permission of the author.

Infringement of copyright is an offense and therefore, is strictly banned. I would be grateful if I'm informed of such actions. If anything is taken from this story and is used without giving credit to the author, it is a crime and would be reported.

Characters portrayed in this story are fictional. Any similarity to real people is entirely coincidential.

***

BLOODY LOVE, is a Nigerian short story about... Imade Jacobs (Ade), a young talented and ambitious local hairdresser in a rural village. 32 and unmarried, she has always been unlucky with love until she meets her new, online boyfriend - Bamidele Martins (Dele), 25.

'Age Is Just A Number', most people would say. When Bamidele decides to visit Imade at her home town, they started living together with a unique type of romance. Just to wake up one morning to meet her dead and her lover, disappeared. What happened to our innocent Imade? Who is Bamidele Martins?

Read 'BLOODY LOVE' to know the story behind this mystery. It was just 5 days of romance, 5 days of a unique love story.

***

DEDICATION

This story is dedicated to my lovely parents (Mr. & Mrs. Fajembola) and supportive siblings.

***
AUTHOR'S NOTE

I'll only update this story on Fridays, so don't miss the yummy episodes.
Please, kindly vote and comment on this chapter...

***

PREFACE

This tale actually happened three days before the writer started writing on the 25th December, 2020. The writer's intention was to educate and inform other young girls and older ladies not to rush into relationships and to trade carefully with online lovers. As a bird in hand worth two in bush.
Nigeria,
December 2020.

***

CHARACTERS

Bamidele Martins Profession: Gangleader

Bamidele Martins
Profession: Gangleader

Name: Imade Jacobs Profession: Hairstylist

Name: Imade Jacobs
Profession: Hairstylist

***

I give credits to -axstheticqueen
  for the graphic designs. Thanks so much, dearest! She's an amazing graphic designer. Check out her shop.