"They're with me." He says firmly. Looking back over at Fenix, I couldn't help but let a smile creep itself back onto my face as I drowned into his bright emerald green eyes. 

"When did you get out?" I asked, seeing him look me up and down. 

"Few weeks ago" He says, shrugging. 

"And it took you this long to find me?" I asked him in disbelief as I socked his chest. He chuckled, shaking his head as he ran a hand through his messy black hair.

"Still impatient I see" 

I rolled my eyes as I focused on the two guys on either side of him. Both of them had their heads tilted back and were staring at me with interest and curiosity. 

"Twins?" I asked as I stared at their identical features. They nodded at the same time, not bothering to answer me vocally. I continued to eye their black, spiked hair. The one on the left had blue eyes, the other one green.  Both of them had tattoos. 

And lots of them.

Their dark colored T-shirts tightly wrapped around their bodies, like a second skin.  

"How old are you guys?" I asked curiously as I took in their built body frame. They stood mute, not answering me. I slightly shook my head, waiting for them to answer. 

"19" Fenix says, answering for them.

 Standing besides me, he drapes an arm around my shoulders as he glances at them. I instinctively snuggled closer against him as his body warmth enveloped around me. 

"Babes, why are you out here all alone in the cold?" He asked as he traced my cheekbones softly. I closed my eyes, sinking into his touch. 

"My mom has the keys to the house and she's not here." I whispered. I felt him retrieve his hand away from me. I open my eyes, missing his touch as I see him  staring down at me with an emotion I couldn't pin point. 

"She still hurt you?" He asked, tensely. I stared at him, being engrossed by his eyes that I missed for so long. 

"No, not anymore." I whispered, staring him in the eye as I shook my head. He clenched his jaw as he gave me a quick nod. He turns us around and eyes the guys behind him. 

"Jennifer, this is Grayson........... Grayson, this is Jennifer" He says introducing me to the guy on the left. We eye each other up and down, not making a sign of acknowledgement. Fenix slightly turns me to the right as he points to the other twin.

"Jennifer, this is Blaze.............Blaze, Jennifer" He says, nodding his head to me as he introduced  me to the right twin. The twin barely gave me a short nod, almost unnoticeable if I didn't pay much attention.  I slowly extend my hand out to him. 

He eyes my hand and then returns his hard gaze back up at me, giving me another short nod.  A sudden urge to smirk creased at the corner of my lips. Rolling my lips inside my mouth, I nodded as I retrieved my hand back. 

"You should be in bed right now sweet stuff" Fenix says, snuggling against me. A shiver runs down my spine as he leans over and places his icy cheek against one of my own.  I smile as I push him away. 

"You missed me?" I asked, wiggling myself out of his embrace. 

"All five years in juvie, sunshine"  He says winking, stuffing his hands in his front pockets.  I stared at him in awe, noticing how he towered over me now.

 I pat his head as he blew me a kiss. 

"Dumbass. Who goes and robs 2 grocery stories at the age of 14 and in one fucking day" I asked. He shrugs and gives me a lazy grin.