Sunny looks over to me, "I need to get to the undercarriage where the satellite phone is," He said and I shoot him a look. "You what?" I ask not showing how fearful I am and how afraid I am.

He smiles, climbs over the wreck towards the pilot, who is still out cold, but he's fine, and so is the other pilot. 

Just glad we are all fine, apart from mum, who is in a bad way with the head injury.

Watched Sunny open the door in the floor to get out a satellite phone and step over to the door, jumping out and setting it up. 

I'm stood in the doorway observing him pointing the dish to get a signal and bingo, "Dom, we are all safe, I will send you the coordinates where we are," Sunny said, and tells him where we are and ends the call. 

Lean back to rest when something sharp pushed through my side and out my front. 

Glanced down to peer at a metal bar sticking through me, but still not sure how to react until one of the bodyguards grabs me. 

Sunny rushes to get back on the jet to observe what is happening. "Stevie, keep absolutely still, I'm going to pull it through and dress the wound," He informs me. 

My eyes are wide and I bite my lips to hold in the fear, but it comes out as a gut-wrenching scream.

He whispers to one of the guys to get something while he lifts my shirt to get a better view. 

Closed my eyes, waiting for the pain to subside, but oh, my god, it's a pain I can't explain. 

The pressure from him pushing something on the wound is too much, and I pass out. 

Could not handle the pain at all, and boy, I would rather stump my little toe than have that pain. 

***********         

My eyes flicker open, and all I can hear is the rumbling of thunder and the lashing of rain. "I'm afraid they can't reach us with the storm," Sunny said as he and the other bodyguards pile the wreckage against the gaping hole to stop the rain.

Tried to move, and excruciating pain shot through my body, making my eyes water. 

Glanced at my side staring at blood, I'm lucky it was the side and not closer to my vitals.

We all sit in silence listening to the storm, hoping it would die down, so we could be rescued, but it's fierce.

Rose to my feet to see mum and sit with her for a while to make sure she is all right. "Hey mum, help is on the way, but we have to wait until the storm subsides," She slowly moves her eyes. "Stevie, what happened to you?" I glanced at my side as I spoke. "Another mishap, which always happens. Stepped back and a thin metal spike pierced through my side," She takes my hand and I laid beside her.

All we could do is wait. "At least they know where we are, and help will be here," She said. "Sunny, used the satellite phone," I reply. "That was his idea to have the phones on all our jets and Dom listened. Sunny's worked for us for over twelve years when he left the special forces. He's our best bodyguard, and he's the head of our security," Mum tells me. 

Smiled at her as she grips my hand, "When Dominic became famous, we assigned Sunny to protect him, and now he protects you. That's how I know how much my son loves you," She smiled. "Stevie, thank you for making sure I was comfortable," Kissed her cheek. 

We laid listening to the storm, but I can't help feeling guilty about what happened. With all the mishaps, perhaps this was the biggest one, and Lady Luck screwed me over. 

Closed my eyes for a few minutes, wondering how Dominic must feel about his mother being missing. 

I know no one would be worried about me apart from my old roomies, maybe.

Here I go feeling sorry for myself, for the mess I got myself in. 

How could Dominic want to be with me when his mother almost died being in my presence? 

I wouldn't blame him if he turned and ran the other way I know I would, to try to be as far away from me as possible. Slapped my head, but it hurt and made me dizzy.

Still, no sense in this head of mine, and I doubt there ever will, with the chaos I caused, just hope someday just one day will run smoothly?

Yeah, right, who the fuck am I kidding? I will never have a day when my life doesn't change paths.

Even enter the wrong room for a job interview. But it put a smile on my lips when I gazed at the guys sitting around the table. 

All that happened just six weeks ago, and look where I am. On second thoughts, don't listen to me, I'm just having a rant. 

My life changed very suddenly, and talk about a whirlwind romance, if that's what you can call it? 

The most famous guy in the world asked me to marry him, and I still haven't given him an answer. 

Why the hell have I not answered him?

Gazed towards the door to Sunny stood with a smile, "The storm is settling and the rescue is on route towards us," Smiled and looked at mum, who is smiling too.

Couldn't wait to be home, and out of this nightmare, I'm just so pleased no one was injured severely.

****************************

WOULD LIKE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS

THANK YOU FOR READING