"Hey!" Gray threw his hands up in disbelief. "Seriously? Now?!" he dropped his arms and just shoved his hands in his pockets, his patience thinning once more.

"Oh my god." Karissa rubbed her temples impatiently. "I am this close to getting my stuff and going back home!"

Lucy sweat dropped and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Hang in there."

"This has to be some kind of joke." Lyon put his hands in his jacket's pockets, annoyed.

"Patience, Lyon." Jura said, his hand on the younger man's shoulder.

...

...

...

"If you go north from here, there's a huge expanse of the Worth Woodsea. Ancient people sealed an extremely powerful magic spell inside the woodsea. That magic's name was Nirvana."

"I've never heard of that magic." Lyon admitted as he crossed his arms over his chest, his interest a bit piqued.

"How about you Jura-sama?" Sherry wondered curiously to the ace of her guild. But, Jura, too, had no idea of what it was. Everyone was in the dark about the subject, all but Blue Pegasus.

"For the ancients to seal it away tells us that it's very destructive magic." Ren guessed with a slight shrug.

"It's safe to assume that the Oración Seis are gathered there to get Nirvana for themselves. And to make sure that doesn't happen, we must stop the Oración Seis!" Ichiya spoke again while still maintaining his weird posing.

Hibiki stepped forward. "We have thirteen people versus their six. But don't take them lightly for a second," he told them and held up two fingers up to his face. "Those six are unbelievably strong." He swiped his fingers to the side which caused seven screens to appear.

A picture of a dark red haired man with tan skin and slanted eyes.

"The wizard who controls poisonous snakes, Cobra."

Natsu huffed. "Oh, he looks like a real bad guy. Look at those slanted eyes."

Upon hearing that, the disciples of Ur turned their heads to look at the pink haired mage and said in unison, "Your eyes are the same."

The next screen showed a man with a blonde mohawk, racing glasses and a pointy nose.

"Thought to use speed magic, like his name implies, Racer."

The following screen showed a man whose face was like a geometrical form with so many sharp angles.

"He's a wizard that can wipe out an entire military unit, and will if there's profit in it, Hot Eye of the Heaven's Eye."

The next one was a woman who dressed in white to match her silvery hair, it was easy to see that she dressed similarly to an angel or some bird with all the feathers on her.

"The woman said to peer into your heart, Angel."

The next person to be shown was a man who looked effeminate with black and white hair.

"We don't have much information about this guy, but he's called Midnight."

The next image displayed a dark skinned man with white hair and strange black tattoos.

"Then, the control center for them all... Brain. The six I've just named each hold magical power great enough to destroy an entire guild."

"Hold on." Lyon stopped him and pointed at the last picture that Hibiki didn't mention. "What about this one?"