"Jacob. Think about this throughly. She was told that her leukemia had spread to her brain, and CNS. She's not gonna tell you everything. She needs time to cool off. She's not cheating on you."

"Wouldn't be so sure about that," Elizabeth warns from behind us.

"Sounds to me like she's cheating," Ethan admits.

"No one asked you," Haley spits.

"Just speaking the truth." I let out a "hmph" and cross my arms, slouching down in my seat.

"She's definitely cheating," Hayley whispers to Eliza and Ethan, probably assuming i'm asleep, as my eyes are closed. "I mean 'you're cute. When do you want to hang out, again?' Who's says that unless they're dating."

"They probably are. Plus, Jacob abs been saying that Claira has been leaving the house every night for the past few days. J bet she's seeing him," Ethan claim.

"Oh, there's no doubt about it," Eliza a speaks, sinking my hopes. "That girl can't keep a relationship for more than a few weeks anyways. Don't get me wrong, I love her, she's one of my friends, but she is physically incapable of doing so.

I ignore the rest of their words and drift off into a light sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A day after Claire's P.O.V
Jacob's P.O.V.

~*****************

My phone ohone rings for 50th time today, and I debate chucking it across the room. I pull it out do my pocket and see Claire is ringing me, once again.

I hang up as the pizza man knocks on the door and when I open it, i'm actually greeted with an all too familiar face.

"What the hell? You're supposed to be in LA getting ready to move."

"If you would answer my calls, you would know that I am. Why are you being like this you're ignoring my texts and calls, and my instagram and snap messages. Did I fucking do something to piss you off?"

"You know it exactly what you did," I spit at her. She gives me a disapproving look.

"No I don't. That's why I asked the damn question."

"Let me give you 1 words and you'll know. Braxton."

"Braxton," she questions and I scoff, turning away to go to my room. "Jacob, I have no clue what you're talking about."

"Don't lie to me," O snicker.

"I'm not, I swear to god. He's just a good friend."

"Friends don't say the other person is cute."

"He was telling me my outfit was cute because I asked him."

"Sure you were." I turn around and go to leave the room and she grabs my arm.

"Jacob Gregory Hart. I did nothing. He is just my friend, why can't you get that through your head."

I shake my head at here and start to walk into my hotel room, but she grabs my arm and pulls it harder, trying to get me to listen to her. Out of angry and fired up reaction I spin around.

And for some reason. I hit her. I completely hit her across the face, so hard, I think it will leave a bruise. And before I realize it, I push her against the wall.

The moment she straggles up, I realize what I did, as fear, horror, and a look blaming me as. monstrosity, holds in her eyes. Her blue eyes turn a grey silver, and they swim into he looks of tears.

"I can't believe I ever liked you, and I can't believe I said I love you. You're a terrible person," she yells, voice cutting out from crying.

"Claira I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to I wasn't thinking- I only hit you once. Please say you forgive me."

"Jacob. I guarantee you that's what my dad said to my mom, and now look where she's stuck. And yes, you only hit me one time. But that was one to amy times. So before I get in a abusive, toxic relationship with some asshole I thought I knew, I'm leaving. So goodbye Jacob."

I stand there, stunned, unable to say anything but a squeaky goodbye. I don't let tears flow, Indotmwant her to see me cry.

"And Jacob? Just so you know, Im not cheating. Braxton is gay. He has no interest in girls." she slams the door shut as she leaves, and doesn't say another word.
~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*
New Chapter! I hope everyone liked it. I decided to add a twist that I wasn't going to o add, but it needed more excitement. Maybe not excitement, as she is in a sad situation, but some sort of drama, and new information.

Anyways, I will probably not add a new chapter this week or next, as I am going on spring vacay!

Have a great day y'all and feel free to comment!

QOTC: Do you like to run?
AOTC: Sort of. Running and I have an odd relationship. I lien running if it's in a softball game or basketball game, but I don't like running like around the block or on a treadmill. Because in sports you don't realize it as much, and you'd not feel that you're out of breath.

Have a great day/ night/ week!

-Sav<3