"Thank you." i said.

"How many you got from these ?" Ty asked Haz.

"I think 10." he said.

"Do you also got the sandwiches ?" i asked him.

"Of course." he said and put the bag in the table. We all then ate and talked about our article. I was so proud of it.

The rest of the day was just hanging out and talking about yesterday and watching random things. Until it was 10 pm.

"I'm going to bed." Jacob said.

"Same." Haz, Harry and Ty said.

"I think i also head to bed." Tom said.

"Okay good night." i said and they stood up and walked to their room. I didn't felt like sleeping. I don't know why but i wasn't tired. At the time they got ready i switcher in my pyjamas (oversized shirt with shorts) and i called my family. They said i should call them as soon as i can because they didn't know when would have interviews. They gratulated me for the movie and they also saw my photoshoots. They loved it.

When it was 11:30 i heard a door open. I turned around and saw Tom coming out of his room shirtless. "Oh you still awake ?"

"Yeah and you ?" i asked him.

"I wanted some water." he said and grabbed a glass. "Aren't you tired ?"

"That's the problem. I want to sleep but i'm not tired." i said.

He came over and sat down next to me. When he would sit shirtless next to me some moth ago, i would blush like hell but now just a little and i did. "I would say get warm milk, but we don't have milk" he said and we both laughed.

"Yeah  maybe we should have went shopping." i said.

"Yeah but we are only staying here this and next night before we go back to london. You exited for tomorrow ?" he asked.

"Yeah i can't wait to be in the 'Jimmy fallon show'." i said.

"You will love it." he said. But then he saw my face. "What's wrong ?"

"What if i can't do it ?" he gave me a confused look. "Everyone is telling me that i'm going to have a big future. But what if i don't ? I would disappoint everyone." i said.

"Come here." he said and opened his arms. I got over to his and laid my head on his chest and his arms were around my shoulders. "You won't disappoint anyone. Everyone loves you also without your career. I know that this job is scary and you can't be sure about anything. But you can be sure that your friends or family or I, we will always be by your side and you could never disappoint us."

"Are you scared of this job ?" i asked him but not looking at him.

"Of course i am. I'm scared of change, that i change myself in something bad. Or that is lose myself in my work and forget about my friends or family. But i think that's normal." he said.

"Okay. But you are a wonderful person and if you need me i'll be there." i said. "Oh and also thank you."

"For what now ?" he asked slightly laughing.

"The boys said how good i looked in that dress but you said that you liked my smile. That meant me a lot more that their compliments about me and the dress." i said.

"Anytime. I love your smile and i love to see you smile. At most this bright smile when you laugh about anything or when you are truly happy. And that was that kind of smile." he said.

"Thank you." i said.

"Uhm Y/N ?" he said.

"Mhh ?"

"Can i ask you something ?" he asked.

"Of course." i said.

"Uhm this will maybe completely destroy our friendship if this don't go how i want it." he said and that was the first time i looked up to him. I saw this fear in his eyes. "So i thought about this some times now. I just realised the other days that i like you. But not just how i like Jacob , Zendaya or even Haz. I don't know i just like it to be near you." i have him a small smile. "Okay uhm how can i say that... Uhm would you l-like to maybe go out with me ? I know that this could ruin everything but i just got the feeling that there could be more."

"Don't worry, i think the same way. Ask Haz." i said.

"Haz ? Why him ?" he asked confused.

"After i slept at your house Haz drove me home. He asked me if i would say yes if you would ask me out." i said.

"What did you say ?" he asked.

"I was completely honest. I said that i loved my friendship with you." his smile dipped. "But i also said that you would be completely a guy that i want to be with." his smile came back. "I said that i would say yes and look where it would go. But i wouldn't be mad at you if you would date another girl. I would be happy for you that you found someone."

"Wow that is very cute from you." he said.

"Well thank you, that's what your brother said." i said and we both chuckled.

"So would you go on a date with me and look where it would go ?" he asked hopefully.

"Yes, i would love to." i said.

"Puhhh luckily" he said.

"I mean as long as you don't tell me i'm a whore or make me hopes and then let me fall, then everything should be fine." i said.

"I promise i won't do it." he said.

"Thank you. If it's okay i would just lay here for some minutes and then go to bed." i said.

"More than just okay, darling." he said and rubbed with this thumb over my arm.

Toms Pov.:

Luckily she said yes. Now everything can only go well. Just don't do anything too fast Tom. You are her first boyfriend. Just wait and everything will be perfect.

Only 5 minutes later he found a sleeping Y/N on his chest. "Good night darling." he said and put the covers over their body's. He wanted to kiss her head but he didn't know if it was too early for her. Even if it wasn't a kiss on the lips, it was still a kiss. Y/N snuggled deeper in his chest and curled her arms around his torso. He tightened his grip around her and minutes later both were asleep.