Chapter 9- The Primordial Of Creation and Death

Start from the beginning

"SO IF SHE IS MY SISTER SHE SHOULD BE WITH US!" my brother said. This got my mother mad.

"Lower your tone boy unless you want to get grounded" mother said.

"Grounded? how!" Omega said.

"Well i can cast you out for a few months or years just like Apollo" she said.

"Oh yeah i remember he got casted out but i'm sorry. All i wanted to say was that Alpha deserves a chance. If End was trying to manipulate her it's not her fault!" he said defending me.

At this point it was a reality show happening the other immortals were just daydreaming or something.

"Fine but what do you propose?" chaos said. My brother was wondering for a few seconds and an idea popped into his mind.

"We get her on the council". I was shocked at what he just said.

"Wait what-" the green immortal said.

"Did he just say get her on the council?" one of the fat immortals said.

"Well it is not a bad idea" a lady in a long dark dress said. She was staring at me and after a while gave me a wink. Something told me i would get along with her.

"WELL I SAY NO!" my mother said.

"HAHAHAHAAHAHA" Ouranos said.

"oh shut up ugly" i told him.

"She needs to be on the council. She is my twin. I want her on the council and i believe people can change!" Omega said. Chaos thought about this for a whole minute and afterwards nodded.

"Fine but we will have to make a vote" Chaos said.

"All those to put Alpha on the council?" mother said and immediately everyone raised their hand. Except for the Sky immortal.

"Well that is unusual" i said.

"Well i guess we could make room for another Primordial" mother said but she was confused for a second.

"Wait but first we should upgrade her powers because last time we were just regular kids and uh yeah" Omega said and Chaos shrugged.

"well you guys know the ritual right?" chaos said and all the primordials nodded. They all started and Chaos shot a black orb at me that felt like getting sucked into a black hole. Thats not the worst part tho. Gaia shot an orb at me that felt like getting hit by a boulder. The lady in the beautiful black dress was next and when she threw her orb at me it was like getting hit by ghosts that somehow scared the fuck outta me. Then a man who was all dark threw his orb and it gave me the chills. Ouranos was next and with no surprise when he shot his it felt like the sky was hitting my chest. Water dude was next and i got splashed with water which ruined my clothes even more. Another lady was next but when she threw her orb it felt like a whole mountain just hit me. Some sexy dude was next but when he hit me it got me all horny and shit like i was about to have sex. My brother was next but when he threw his orb it brought fear and happiness at the same time. Loyalty. I started growing a few inches taller to a 5 '5.

"woah you look sexy" the sexy dude said.

"ah chill Thanatos she's my sister!" omega said.

"So the sexy dude with tux is Thanatos" i said giggling. Then the council doors opened and 3 grandmas came into the room.

"the fates" chaos said.

"So we are back after 100 years eh? what a coincidence it had to be Jacksons twin" one of the grandmas said.

"Well there's not much to say but you got the same powers as your twin except its all opposite of his with a few different domains" the grandmas said.