"Huh? Where are you going, Y/n?" Kaoru asked as soon as he realized that she wasn't walking with them. He, Hikaru, and Haruhi stopped in their tracks to look back at her.

"You guys go on without me. I'll be there soon." Y/n assured, looking back at them before continuing her way outside.

The twins stared down at Haruhi with a suspicious look, but all they received was a shrug from the short haired girl.

As Y/n journeyed outside, she hauled out the envelope that held the letter inside from her school bag, reopening the sealing and taking out the letter.

'They didn't even sign their name.' Y/n pointed out guardedly.

She proceeded her way towards the rose garden. The closer she got to her destination, the more identifiable the boy who was standing there was.

"Um, hi." Y/n began as she paused in front of him, showing the piece of paper with the writing. "Are you the one who wrote me this letter?"

"Oh, uhm, yeah." The young man responded as he scratched the back of his neck. To be quite honest, he was rather appealing to the wavy haired girl. He has dark brown hair that brightened when the sun shines upon it and enchanting emerald-green eyes.

(A/n: Here's an example of what the male student looks like.)

"I'm sorry, but what's your name?" Y/n questioned politely

"I'm sorry, but what's your name?" Y/n questioned politely. "You didn't write it in the letter."

"My name's Souta Minato. I'm in class 2-A." He introduced himself with a small bow.

"Oh, so that means you're in Tamaki-Senpai and Kyoya-Senpai's class, right?" Y/n waited for confirmation with a small smile.

"Yes." He answered and looked at her with a crooked smile. "You hosted me three times before Suoh placed the rule of you no longer taking in male students."

Y/n raised an eyebrow, trying to remember the time she had him as her customer.

"You don't remember, do you?"

"Uh! No, no, it's not that!" She sweat dropped with a nervous smile. "I do remember. It's just been a while."

•Flashback•

"Sorry for making you guys wait." Y/n lowered her head in a small bow, showing her two male guests a small, apologetic smile. She pulled the empty chair out from under the table and rested herself on it.

"It's alright, Y/n." One of the male students convinced with a small flush appearing on his cheeks.

"Don't worry about it." The other boy assured with a friendly expression. He had dark brown hair and emerald-green eyes. In all honesty, Y/n found him quite attractive.

Y/n presented them a closed eyed grin. "Thanks you two." She said with slight gratefulness in her tone. "How has your day been?"

•End of Flashback•