first day at dwma

It was your first day you were so excited. You got up to the steps your mouth hung open. You saw this kid with three white stripes on his head and he was wearing a suit you thought he is kinda cute and symmetrical! You asked if you could get a ride on his skateboard. He said "sure." You asked him his name he said death the kid, just call me kid. When you reached the top you saw this guy with a screw sticking out of his head! You ran up to him saying are you ok?!?
Stein's pov~

I saw this girl running towards me with (h/c) and (e/c) I thought to myself she looks cute and beautiful. She then starts saying "are you alright?!?" I said yes she let out a sigh and said "ok good."
(F/n) pov~

I thought to myself he is pretty cute and handsome. You walk in to the crescent moon classroom everyone stops talking and stares at you. The guy with the screw in his head stands up and says "this is our new student (f/n) (l/n)." "Are you a weapon or Meister (f/n)?" You answer "I'm a weapon." "That's good I'm processed stein would you mind showing us your weapon form?" You nod as you transform into a light cream blue staff with a cross at the top. Stein twirls you around and says " you may transform back." When you transform your skirt fly's up.
I hope you enjoyed part one comment I will update when I get two comments thanks little ducklings (I don't own soul eater)