"Confess sooner Swara! Give him the happiness he deserves!" Sharmishtha kissed her forehead, "But first of all, scold him for this. He is not well. Still he is trying to exhaust himself. This is not good."

Swara took the phone and dialed his number.

"Hello!"

"How dare you Mr. Maheshwari! Don't you understand that you are not well. Do you even know what does third degree Haemmorhagic shock means!"

"Swara listen to me...."

"You listen to me. First you came to police station and now this interview. How many times do I have to say to look after youself. But no.... Swara is mad na..."

Swara suddenly stopped when Sharmishtha took the phone from her and cancelled it.

"Mom! Why?" Swara turned around and to her horror, Sanskar was live on television with phone in his hand.

"Whole India listened how well you scolded him!" Sharmishtha said while rolling her eyes.

"What????" Swara was stoned that time. She scolded a superstar in front of whole media, on his live interview. The one who was heartthrob of nation, accepted her scolding too.

She came near television and sat down on the couch.

Sanskar was smiling on live television. Interview has been started.

Reporter: sir! We heard the sweet scoldings you got from your doctor. Sorry but we couldn't do anything.

Sanskar giggled a little, "She did not know that Interview had been started."

"So for those scoldings, what will you reply?" Reporter asked.

"I would say sorry to her, I know she is concerned for my health. But in the same way, I am concerned for whatever had happened with her due to me." Sanskar replied.

"So sir! How are you now?"

"I am very much fine now, thanks to god and prayers of my fans."

"Why was it so urgent to you to plan this interview right in the hospital?"

"Because of me, there were so much of wrong allegations on an innocent girl who was doing her work perfectly. So I just wanted to clear those."

"Sir! Please tell us how did you landed in hospital?"

"To be honest, I was diagnosed with severe clinical depression. I was so depressed that I really tried to take my life two times."

"Oh my god! Is it really true sir? I mean how... Why?" Reporter was shocked to hear this.

"Yes this is absolutely true. And if I am here, giving you interview is all because of Dr. Bose! For the first time when I tried to take my life, it was she who accidentally parked her car at wrong place and was fighting with the driver of a truck who was carrying mattress. I fell over those and was saved." Sanskar giggled a little, "I know it was quite filmy but it's reality."

"Oh my god! And second time?"

"Second time! I was trying to hang myself and she saw me." Sanskar again giggled, "I kind of owe my life to her."

"Oh! And then Dr. Bose being a psychiatrist started to treat you, right?" Reporter asked.

"Yes! And I became quite fine after that. But just a month ago, there was a relapse. So again medicines were started. She strictly adviced me not to have alcohol. But I took and that's how I landed up here."

"Oh! And what about those allegations made by your mom?"

"We were never on good terms. She never liked Dr. Bose! And rest is in front of everyone."