Three

Dwight led you back towards the campfire. It seemed that Meg was still trying to get Claudette to hand over the Medkit. Dwight  shook his head in their direction and stopped walking casing you to bump into him. You let out a soft groan and he turned to you with a concerned look. "Sorry- I was distracted and I didn't realise you were right behind me."
You realised that he wasn't looking at the arguing friends but instead he was peering though the fog that was becoming thicker. "A trial will be starting soon. We better hurry this  up." He took your arm and tugged you slightly so that you began walking beside him instead of behind him. "You will get a dark mist appear around you when you are summoned into a trial and then everything will go black. Don't be alarmed" Dwight explained and sideglanced you.
You nodded in response to show that you were listening to him. Everything seemed so strange here. Your stomach rumbled and you felt your face flush as you made eye contact with the man beside you. His eyes grew wide. "Oh dear! I forgot you bring you food last night." He ran a hand though his hair in a frustrated manner. You shook your head and cleared your throat. "I don't need anything- I doubt I would be able to keep it down if I get chased." You laughed lightly to show him that you were indeed going to be okay. "As long as you save me some for when I get back?"
Dwight chucked at your response and nodded his head eagerly. He reminded you of a nervous puppy. He was nice and seemed very loyal to his friends. You hope that you would make some friends along the way. "Dwight? Has anyone ever got out of here before?" You couldn't help but wonder and found yourself asking him before you could stop the words from tumbling from your mouth.
The two of you had walked for some time around the camp and you began to wonder were he was taking you. Dwight looked deep in thought as he pondered the best way to break the news to you. The news that there was no way out of the realm. He sighed and nibbled on his bottom lip. "No, I am afraid not. We all gave up hope along time ago."
You could feel the anxiety brewing up inside your chest. You could feel your palms become sweaty and you nervously rubbed them on your leather jacket. "Oh"was all you could reply with. What made them give up? You decided to remain silent and not bother Dwight with your constant questions and walked beside him as he led you up what looked like to be a hill. He stopped walking once he climbed to the top. He pointed his  finger out towards a lake. "Don't go past the lake, Never cross it."
Your gaze followed his outstretched arm and you squinted into the distance. The lake was wide and went on forever. Dwight saw your puzzled look and began speaking again. "Over the lake is where the killers camp is. We are seperated. Nea found out the hard way. She explored into the forest one night and stumbled upon the camp. It is very different to ours. Apparently they all live in cabins." Dwight paused and let his arm fall down to his side. "She got away and ran across the lake just in time. She never said you found her but Nea is fast and smart. Jake found her on is way back from his walk. She was frantic and warned us that there is no barrier stopping the killers from coming over to our side. Not that they have ever tried."
The air around you turned cold and Dwight stepped backwards and gave you a slight wave. You felt confused at first until you noticed the dark mist surrounding you. You just managed to hear Dwight wish you good luck. He hadn't been called into a trial.
Dwight was correct when he said that everything would go black. You had shut your eyes automatically and when your pried them open you were standing in a new location. It wasn't the swamp like the first time. You could hear your heartbeat grow faster as you looked around trying to gather your surroundings. You knew what you had to do now. Complete the generators and escape. Avoid being killed. Avoid being seen. Your mind raced as you ducked behind a wall.
In the corner near the wall that you had ducked behind was a generator. You let out a breath of relief and knelt down and began to pick up the two wires and connected them a few times. The generator began to rumbled slightly as you began repairing it. The wind was cold against you as you worked on the generator. You tried to ignore it. The surrounding had snow and looked like it had once been a skii resort of some kind.
You heard a noise from behind you and stopped working on the generator for a brief second. You saw  a man heading in your direction. As you peered close you realised that it was David. He stopped running when he neared the generator and he knelt beside you and caught his breath. "Fancy seeing you again." He mumbled in his gruff voice. He gave you a grin and went on the opposite side of the generator. You both began working in silence. You noticed how fast the generator got done when you worked together. It soon popped to life.
"Come on. I aven't seen who it is yet. I don't want you going down just yet." David appeared beside you again and you began to stealthy follow behind him. You had always been good at being quiet. "I hope it isn't Myers. He is terrible to get away from..I aven't heard any chainsaws so it isn't Hillbilly or Bubba." He began mumbling to himself as you two walked side by side. You didn't mind this. He wasn't being loud or ding it to distract you. It actually calmed your nerves a little bit. You had something to focus on other than your overwhelming urge to run and hide until this was all over.
David stopped talking and pulled you behind some rocks. He held his fingers to his lips in a gesture for you to be silent. You heard the sound of fabric rustling nearby and you gave David a puzzled look. You noticed the fear evident on his face. That made you super nervous. The fabric rustling soon stopped and you and David remained behind the rock for a few moments after. He nodded and moved his hand from his lips and peered from behind the rock.
Everything happened so fast. You barely had chance to gather what was happening. David peered over the rock and suddenly he wasn't beside you anymore. You heard him let out a yell. "Run!" You felt your legs moving before you could process what had happened. You turned to look behind  you too see David fall to the ground. His scream echoing across the map. You sped up and ran into a building, crashing into someone. They steadied you to stop you from falling and placed a hand on your shoulder. You didn't realise you had begun crying until the person made note of it. You could hear David's loud cry as he was hooked.
"Hey, Hey. Don't cry. David will be fine. He is used to this. How about you come over to this generator and help me repair it whilst you tell me what happened?"
You followed the kind man and went to the generator that was located near some stairs. As you two began working on if you shivered at the thought of being put onto the hook. "David and I, We were hiding behind some rocks because David heard something. It was like something from a movie. Strange fabric noises and then BOOM! David was whipped away right from in front of me." You began rambling on and the generator popped as you finished your sentence. It had been nearly done by the time you had arrived so it didn't take you long to finish it off.
"Ghostface." The guy beside you mumbled as he looked up at you. His brow furrowed as he wiped his gloved hands on his jeans. "I am hoping that the other survivor went and got David..I will go check. Stay here okay?"
The man pushed himself to his feet and jogged out of the building. You shivered at the thought of not knowing what was happening but you relaxed when the man appeared back in your view. He gave you a thumbs up. "He was unhooked and I think he had been healed. Not sure though. I am Jake by the way. I am guessing you are Y/n?"
The mention of his name made you think back to Dwight and the story he had told you earlier. He had mentioned the name Jake. You were glad to put a name to a face. It gave you some sort of comfort. "Yes, You are correct. Did you say Ghostface? I thought he was just a myth."
Jake was adjusting his scarf and he stopped figeting about with it when you spoke. "Myth? So it is true that he was famous enough to be made into a movie?" Jake shook his head. "Same with Michael."
You both fell silent and shuddered at the thought of becoming famous for murdering innocent people. "I never watched it.. I was going to later on in the year with a bunch of friends but they all bailed last minute  when I went and brought the tickets and I appeared here." You shrugged not sure why you were telling a complete stranger about your boring life. Jake didn't seem to mind though as he listened  intently. "They seem like the shittiest friends ever. We all have out fair share in shitty people My father was one of them." Jake gave you a small smile and he pointed over to the doorway. "Come on, We have three more generators to work on. I haven't heard another one pop since you arrived."