Eleven

YouYou followed the path deep into the forest ignoring the eerie feeling it gave off. You took a seat on a fallen tree and looked up at the sky. It was peaceful until a voice broke you out of your thoughts.
"Well, Lookie who we have here Frankie."
You turned to see one member of The Legion and Ghostface. Ghostface had taken off his mask revealing his handsome face. He had soft dark hair, Brownie/Blue eyes and a smirk on his face as he looked you over. "How is Nancy doing?" He grinned and chuckled darkly. His knife glinting in the moonlight. You should've felt threatened but no fear filled you as you stood and walked over to them both and stayed on your side of the border. "I don't know. I didn't stick around. I feel bad . She was acting on the orders of Nea."
"Danny, I have noticed that Nea hasn't been a very good survivor." Frank spoke his voice surprisingly soft. Ghostface nodded and you made a note of his real name. "I know, Carter pointed it out the other day but I thought it would be sorted out by now. That wimp of a leader isn't doing his job well."
"Leave Dwight alone. He tries his best but nobody wants to listen to him anymore." You spoke up and regretted it as Danny's eye darkened and he leaned forward slightly. He didn't say anything but just stared at you.
"Wraith refuses to kill the bitch. "Frank said and ran a hand through his hair. His hood was down but his mask was on tightly. "No idea why."
Danny leaned backwards on his heels as he was crouched. "Why are you out here this late anyway?" He asked changing the subject. You shrugged in response and looked around. "Peace?"
You fell into a silence as you listened to Frank and Danny talk. It was like being with any normal person if you ignored the fact that they would kill you without blinking and most likely feel no remorse. The mist began to drag in and Frank looked around. "We better head back to camp now." He suggested to his friend. Danny nodded and put on his mask and turned. "Head back to camp. Don't get lost okay?"
You stood after you had watched the pair leave. You stayed a bit longer to look up at the stars. You turned to head back but couldn't see the path in front of you. You sighed and walked in a random direction hoping that it was the correct way home.
Luckily for you Jake was on the edge of the woods. He had spotted a figure walking blindly around and he clicked his flashlight at them. "Y/n?, David is worried about you. Come on. It is easy to get lost out here." He took your arm and pulled you onto the slim dirt path and led you back to the camp. He was correct. As soon as you entered the camp David appeared in your line of sight with a relieved look. He ran over and you felt his strong arms pull you away from Jake and before you knew it you were breathing in his scent as he hugged you. When you pulled away Jake gave you a wink and chuckled earning a glare from David.
"Uh, Hi David?" You mumbled and felt the heat rising to your face. David let go off you and acted as if hadn't just crushed you with his hug and walked away. Jake laughed loudly causing a few campers to glare at the two of you. He ignored them and wrapped a arm around your shoulder in a friendly manner. "He warmed up to you..Veryy quickly." He patted your head and stepped away.
You tried your best to ignore Jakes remark and shrugged him off as he stepped back. Your gaze followed David as he walked off. Why did he suddenly worry about you? Was it because you were new and he had to protect you?
-TIME SKIP-
A few months had past by and you had begun to finally settle in. You had appeared to be handy in helping Claudette in her tent and was often found helping others. Your closet friends were Quentin, Steve and Jake. The four of you bareley seperated and when you did you were often with David. The campers had begun to tease you and David so David kept his distance. You never let the comments get you but he did and you couldn't understand why.
"Quentin, Wake up..Are you not sleeping again?" Steve mumbled as he rested his head on the boys legs and looked up at him though his long eyelashes. Quentin opened one eye and smirked. "I ain't sleeping Stevie. Just bored."
It was understandable for Quentin to be bored. He hadn't been chosen to be in a trial. None of you had. The Entity had taken a break in pulling anyone into a fight for their lives which was a relief but today was the day it all began again.
The dark smoke eloped Quentin causing Steve to be left stranded alone in his cabin. Jake had offered the blueprints to the Entity one by one and the Entity granted them. Nearly everyone had one. You hadn't recieved one yet but Jake had assured you that you would be next.
The dark mist cloaked around you and you appeared in Michael Myers Map. Great. It wasn't the best map and not many of you liked it. Not even Laurie as it brought back bad memories for the women.
Quentin found you pretty quickly. You both spawned in the same area and right next to a generator so you were pretty happy with yourselves as it got quickly done.
"Steve not in the trial with us?" You questioned the teenager to make conversation. Quentin shook his head "No, Sadly not." He shrugged and followed you. The two off you walked across the map wondering where everyone else was "I hope it isn't Nea." You mumbled as you ran into a building and hopped on a totem as Quentin found the generator beside it that had been worked on halfway.
"I really hoped I wouldn't have to bump into you. I despise you." A female voice spoke which made the both of you jump up. In the doorway stood Nea and a blonde man. The man pushed past Nea and began helping Quentin. "Hey Felix, How's it going?" The two chatted as if though they were not in a trial that killed everyone. Nea was wearing a new outfit,  A t-shirt  that was colourful and had some cartoony design on it and a backpack that held cans of graffiti, She had lose baggy sweatpants on. She looked good. Not that you would admit it out loud for anyone to hear though.
You destroyed the dull totem and exited through the window. Felix and Quentin could finish the generator without your help. You moved from the house and glanced around. You tried your best to ignore the worried feeling that was beginning to build up in your stomach. You missed the presence of Quentin already. He had a calm aura that made you concentrate much better.
"Guess we are stuck together then?" Nea spoke as she followed up behind you. You walked into the opposite house from the other one and headed up the stairs. The two of you heard the generator that the boy was working on come to life. "Why are you following me Nea?" You whispered to the girl and knelt down on the generator in the house. Two had already been done.
Nea leaned on the generator and looked you over. "Just keeping an eye on you. Making sure that you are not working with the killers. You know. Th usual." She shrugged. You  chose to ignore her comment and work on the generator. No point causing a argument in trial. That would be a death sentence.
Felix moved from the generator and patted Quentin on the back and gave him a small smile. "Thanks for letting me do that generator with you. I didn't want to be with Nea for more time than I needed to." He let out a small chuckle. "I have heard she is not being a team player. I can hold my own but sometimes I need a friend out here ya know?" Quentin nodded and held a hand to his mouth causing the blonde man to go silent. His eyes grew wide and he pushed Quentin out of the way as a butcher knife swung down onto him causing him to yell out in pain. Quentin vaulted the window and prayed the Felix would regain his bearings and run for his life.
Felix fast vaulted the window and watched as the younger boy ran for his life. He chose to go in the opposite direction as he heard the killer coming his way. Myers. This would be hell.
He was a silent stalker and could tier up three times and on the third time he could instant down his targets. He was much worse than Ghostface. Felix ran as fast as he could but he was grabbed as he vaulted a fence. He felt the strong hand of Myers on his throat as he was held in the air and choked. He closed his eyes in horror as he was stabbed. He had Judiths Tombstone. A special thing that the entity must of granted him so he could kill everyone right of the bat.  He prayed that his team would make it out alive.
Quentin watched from behind a rock, Fear shaking his body. Michael was terrifying enough but now he was power hungry? He took the chance as Felix was being moried and ran into a random house where he bumped into the girls.
You looked up from the Generator as Quentin rushed in with a pale face. He panted and leaned on the wall. "Mori, Hurry. Get the last gens done. Don't stop running."