Me
- Manny did complain, but he didn't trip as badly as I had expected 😭

Tre 🥰
- I don't want to keep you awake cuz I know Manny might have you working early. I'll see you later, lil mama.

I smiled, closed my phone, and set it on the nightstand. As I was about to fall asleep, I felt someone behind me and then someone cuddling me. I turned around as quickly as I could and saw Manny. I noticed that he had his eyes closed and that he was dressed in boxes rather than a shirt. I'm still trying to figure out why he jumped into this bed with me.

I locked my gaze on him for a few minutes. "Manny?"

He grunted. "Hmm?"

"Why did you jump into bed with me? This house has multiple rooms. You are welcome to join one of those, but not this one."

"Don't you want this relationship to be authentic for your sister? Quit bitching and go to bed. We've got a lot of work to do tomorrow."

I'm not sure why, but because he was so close to my ear, his husky ass voice sent chills down my spine. I tried to sleep again, but I couldn't because Manny was all over me. I understand that we're trying to make this relationship appear genuine, but could he at least back the fuck up a little?

"Manny can you back the fuck up? Your dick is on my butt."

He grunted. He shifted a little and then kicked me off the bed out of nowhere. I landed on the floor face first, which hurt a lot. I climbed onto the bed and stared at him, enraged. He was asleep as if he hadn't just kicked me out of bed.

I went back to bed, but this time I was far away from him."Why the fuck would you do that? That was extremely painful."

"I thought if you kept complaining, I'd put a stop to it."

I'm not sure if I should kick his ass out of the bed as well or just go to sleep. I decided not to follow up with Manny because I know we'll be arguing and fighting all night. When his eyes were closed, I raised my middle finger up at him and stuck my tongue out. I snatched the covers off of him and put them on myself and went straight to sleep.

-------------------------————————————-

The sun was shining brightly on my face when I awoke. Manny was still in bed when I turned to my side to see if he was still there. With his wicked ass, he seems to be sleeping good as hell. While he's sleeping, I should smack the crap out of him.

For some reason, I wanted to let him sleep. I'm not sure how I came to that conclusion because he kicked me out of bed last night. Before he could even try to get in before me, I dashed to the shower. I took a washcloth and a bar of soap and started to wash myself. I was so caught up into humming that I didn't notice Manny jumping into the shower with me.

I screamed and covered my body with my hands. "What are you doing, Manny? You could have just waited until I was done."

He looked at me with a blank expression. "I've already seen you naked."

Manny has been doing a little too much since Rubi arrived. He took his washcloth and soap and began washing himself as if I wasn't even in the shower with me. I was becoming too uncomfortable, so I quickly washed myself thoroughly and exited the shower.