💥Firework💥

Things weren't going great to say the least. It seemed that Bakugo and I were friends again, but there was still something the blonde had on his mind.

Physically he was here, but mentally he was somewhere else.

"Hey Bakugo, look how pretty the sun is, should we head back after it sets? If you dont want to we dont have to, since there's not hardly any boat traffic. It's really fine either way...."I said, looking out at the rather small waves. I just... didnt know what to say to him. What was right? Was wrong wrong? I wish I knew.

"Kirishima, look at me"

I turned my head to look at Bakugo, and saw a fire in his eyes I'd never seen before. It almost worried me because I didnt want him to do anything reckless.

And then time nearly stopped.

He began to lean in close to me and I felt the urge to do the same. Was he going to do what I thought he was going to do? Was this really even happening or was it just another dream?

"Eijiro, can I kiss you?" Katsuki asked. Butterflies began raging in my stomach and moving to my chest, and I felt as if I might throw them up. I could basically hear my heart beating through my eardrums. My whole body was freaking out over five words.

Five words that I couldnt say no to.

I nodded excitedly, moving even closer to him. I could now see his crimson eyes in higher definition than any camera could ever capture. They were stunning in every possible way. The way the color in his eyes sparkled, and seemed so full of life made me want to look into them forever. I captured them in my mind, never, ever wanting to erase such a heavenly image.

The blonde softly smiled as he gently placed a hand just above my hip. He then pressed his lips against mine and changed our lives forever.

My heart soared as I noticed that his lips were surprisingly soft. Bakugo was almost always cursing or yelling at others, so I was suprised to find his lips as delicate as they were.

I watched as his eyes fluttered shut, so I followed. This was a completely new experience, and I really didnt want to mess it up. I didn't worry about that as much though, knowing we'd be alright.

I'd only thought in my wildest dreams of ever even dating someone, let alone the boy of my fucking dreams.

I moved my hands to his shoulders and realized I would be running out of breath sooner than I'd have liked, and after a few more seconds the both of us pulled away.

It took a little while for us to catch our breath, and in that time we admired one another with simply our eyes.

The sun was now truly setting, the deep red and oranges of the sky now fading into purple. Some said things looked their prettiest at golden hour, but this was a whole new experience.

The both of us.

The only two in the universe.

Just Bakugo and I.

I leaned in once again, but this time to hug the boy I'd fallen in love with. Pushing my face into the crook of his neck, I began to cry a little after a few moments. It was quiet, but I could tell Bakugo tensed up a little when he saw my uneven breathing.

I wasn't even sure why I was crying but if I had to guess, it was probably because I loved him so damn much. Because I needed him this much. Because he was everything and more.

The blonde patted my back a few times, perhaps trying to soothe my small burst of emotions. "You okay?" Bakugo questioned softly, to which I nodded.

I pulled away from him to look him in the eyes. That was something I'd learned, is that his eyes were always where his emotions were. And now, it seemed like the storm in his mind had finally settled down. "I'm just...really happy that I met you. And that I got to fall in love with you". I said, smiling until it began to hurt.

With that I kissed him, the both of us being the happiest people in the world. We smiled and laughed as he wiped away my tears, and looked forward to the start of something new.

The smallest spark had begun when first I saw Katsuki Bakugo at the front desk,
and now that spark was so much more.

It was a firework.