🌊 Chapter Twelve 🌊(NSFW)

A/N: This chapter will be NSFW, so you have been warned. There will also be a few other chapters like this in the book, but that may change. So, if you aren't comfortable with sexual content, just join back when the next chapter is posted!

Over the next few days, I didn't do much. I would occasionally go out and surf, but it wasn't the same without Kirishima. I know that was stupid to say, but I just felt bored without his presence there.

His stupid, but yet somehow attractive face. A sharp jawline that meets thin lips with a soft cupid's bow. They hide his teeth, sharp and pointy like that of a shark. They trail up to the sharpness of his nose and the soft corners of his eyes. Wide and inviting. Crimson and bright. Skin that was smooth and tan that I wished I could run my hands across.

And oh god, his hair.

Red and down, parting in between his eyes. Sometimes, he put it in a short ponytail, or even spiked it up. Any way he had it, I wanted to run my hands through it.

It was so stupid, how much I just wanted to put my hands on that dumbass.

I felt my face heat up a bit, sitting on the couch in the living room. I was home alone because of my mom doing a work thing. She never really told me specifically but I didn't care either. I got some peace and quiet for once and that was all I could ask for. She often yelled at me, saying that I should put more sunscreen on, or that I have to do the dishes. I wasn't even around that much, yet she still was on my back like always.

My mind trailed back to Kirishima, and a memory of him without a shirt appeared. It was after we surfed for a bit and droplets of water were still on his arms and chest. He was always very, very attractive, but something about this image I had recollected was in HD. Scratch that, the highest fucking definition known to man times by like, a billion.

Suddenly, as if it was against my will, I felt a tightness in my groin that was so strong it was nearly painful. It took me aback, mainly because I didn't know what was happening. Was I getting....turned on? There was no way. Over the shitty-haired boy I'd met no more than two weeks ago?

All this lovey-dovey stuff was getting to my head.

And, apparently my dick as well.

Out of pure curiosity, I moved my hand down into my pants, sandwiched between my boxers and shorts. I felt around, shuddering at how sensitive everything was.

After doing this for a few moments the tightness was getting worse so I pulled my hand out, only to slip it under my underwear now. I had to fix this problem, or the tent in my pants wouldn't go away. Slowly and gently, I began to stroke myself. I felt so exposed even though no one was around.

The uncomfortable feeling inside of me began to fade, but came back stronger as I remembered the image in my mind from before.

Kirishima.

I imagined him on top of me, kissing my lips and touching me like I was doing to myself. Normally, I would've denied these intrusive thoughts or slapped myself for them, but I didn't even want to deny it anymore.

I think I'm catching feelings.

Screw that, I know I'm catching feelings.

Not even that, I'm getting hit by a truck that has these feelings inside of them.

Closing my eyes forcefully, I imagined running my hands through his hair and clinging onto him with everything I had. We were the only two people in my mind, a small and temporary world I had created just for this moment. As I imagined him speeding the pace of how he stroked me, I did the same.

"F-Fuck, goddamnit Eijiro..." I groaned out, the tight feeling only getting worse and more addicting by the moment. I pulled my shorts and boxers off, my 'problem' out in the humid air.

I had to keep going, to finish this. And for that I just needed to keep thinking of Kirishima. I thought about his hands, his strokes becoming messier and faster. I put my hand back on my shaft and followed what he was doing in my mind, jerking me off.

Accidentally, I brushed my thumb over my tip, coming onto my hand and my dick.

"Ei!" I moaned out, throwing my head back a little as I reached my climax. The cum was slightly gross and mucousy, but not the weirdest thing in the world. I noticed that the feeling in my stomach was gone, but my dick slightly twitched now and then. After sitting there for a few moments and coming back to reality, I decided that I needed to take a shower. And probably wash my hands.

Getting up and throwing my clothes into the laundry basket, I grabbed a towel from the closet by the bathroom. It was a plain white one and very soft. Softer than the ones we had at home. I put it on the bathroom counter before getting into the shower and turning the water on.

Using my clean hand, I turned the water on almost as hot as it could go. I liked my showers so hot that when you came out of them most of your skin was pink and anywhere other than the bathroom was ice.

I rinsed myself off for starters, and then began to wash my hair and such. The lights were off and it was even darker behind the shower curtain which was really calming.

Because of this, there wasn't anything for my mind to be distracted by. So, naturally, my mind went back to Kirishima. Not the photo, just him in general. His voice, his attitude, his family. My ex's family was fucked up, and had caused him a ton of trauma. I mean, he still to this day has a burn on his face from his mother. I know why it happened, but at first I was just in pure shock.

What kind of mother does that to her son? Probably mine if she got mad enough at me for something I did.

Okay, okay, enough about that. I should be thinking about a certain red-headded boy who's got these crazy ass teeth and is the sweetest fucking person in the world.

The boy that would be unconditionally kind to me no matter what and the boy that I almost kissed yesterday. The boy that looked sad when I pulled away, as if he wasn't good enough for me.

I loved him. I loved him, I loved him, I loved him, I loved him, I loved him, I loved him and there was nothing that could change that.

But it was only a matter of time before these feelings burst and I might end up regretting everything.