"I am going home." I sneered while pushing past them to the front door but I did not get very far.

I winced with pain when a big hand grabbed me by my elbow and swung me around. That was when I came face to face with him. I could see Pyper gasping terrifyingly from sneaking a look behind Liam's broad shoulders and the rest of the men were frozen in their spots.

"You will go upstairs and wait for me in your room." He ordered.

I opened my mouth to say something but god, did I really think he was going to let me finish, "I am not going to-"

"I am currently in a middle of a very important meeting. I do not have the time to play tug of war with you." He sneered, his fingers tightened around my wrist, fastening the grip around my arm.

"Let go! You're hurting me!" I yelled at him.

Liam tilted his head slightly to one side, "Can't you go an hour without being so troublesome?"

"I can but that would require me not being here!" I screamed, "I hate it here. I do not want to be here. I do not want to marry you! I do not want anything of this! So why can't you just let me go and I will gladly let you get back to your important meeting!"

My yelling brought everyone to silence. The fact that I stood there, lashing out on the man that was ten times my size and not to mention, with one order slipped right out of his lips, he could easily get rid of me.

"Find another girl please, I beg of you." I spoke in a much calmer tone, "I do not want to be here."

His eyes fixed on me before they gradually soften and so did his hold. His fingers gently rubbed the area around the injury he might have caused from his tight grip before he heaved a big sigh.

"Thank y-" I was going to thank him as I thought he made up his mind to let me go but boy, I was wrong.

The hand moved down my long arm and for the first time ever, we held hands. My veins tingled at the warm sensation of his palm as it grasped mine loosely.

With a much, much softer and remarkably sweeter tone, he murmured, "Come with me."

My heart was beating so hard and fast. Not only that was the first time I had held Liam's hand but it was the first time I had held hand with a man who was not my father, brothers, or close relatives. It felt weird. Not bad, not good but it did stop me from fussing at him.

As he led me upstairs, I could not help myself but be completely consumed by staring down at our hands. Occasionally, his thumb would caress the back of my hand, distracting me from my own thought. He directed me down the familiar hallway and that was when I realized, he was taking me back to my room.

A lot of eyebrows were raised in astonishment as Liam slowly pushed me inside the room.

"What are you doing?!" I hissed under my breath as he pulled me toward the bed, "Liam!"

Ignoring my questions, his free hand reached up to undo his tie. My eyes widened in shock and I fought to break loose of his grip.

"Liam!" I screamed, "Stop it! What're you doing?!"

"That should do it." Liam mumbled to himself proudly as he succeeded tying my wrists to a poster of the bed.